The Wedding.

~Rose

The next 2 weeks went by really fast since we where all helping plan Bill and Fleur's Wedding. I had been healing myself and most of the cuts where gone. The one cut on my leg healed last week but the ones on my stomach are still there. Anyways finally Hermione, Molly and I where helping Fleur into her wedding dress.

"My Godric Fleur you look stunning." I said and looked at her.

"You really think so?" She asked and looked at me.

"She is right you look absolutely beautiful." Hermione said and looked at Fleur.

"Ok thank you so much for helping me." She said and hugged as. "Now you three should go and get ready as well." Fleur said.

We all nodded and went to change. As soon as Hermione and I walked in Hermione closed the door and locked it. She then put a Silencio Charm and then blasted some music. I giggled and then we started to try on different dresses. Hermione ended up wearing the first dress she tried on which was a short Red dress. I then put on a Royal blue short dress, with a pair of Royal Blue high heels with Silver on the bottom, Royal Blue Sapphire earrings, necklace, bracelet, ring,  and purse.

 I then put on a Royal blue short dress, with a pair of Royal Blue high heels with Silver on the bottom, Royal Blue Sapphire earrings, necklace, bracelet, ring,  and purse

When I got changed I looked at Hermione and her jaw dropped.

"What?" I asked.

"You look fabulous." She said and smirked.

"Thanks Mione." I said and turned around. "Zip me up?" I asked.

She walked over to me and zipped up the dress. I then flicked my wand and did my hair, and my makeup.

"Well?" I asked

"Let's go asked the boys how you look then you will have your answer." She said and giggled.

I giggled and put the small Red bag in my Royal Blue purse. Hermione did the same and we walked out of the room and outside to where all the boys where at. Hermione hid me behind the wall.

"Don't come out until I call you ok." She said and to walked away.

I didn't even get the chance to say yes or no when she left.

"Boys come here." Hermione yelled.

I looked over and saw that they where all standing in front of Hermione. She then turned around and gestured for me to come over. I saw all of them look confused and then I walked out.

"So what do you think?" I asked and twirled around.

I then looked at them and saw their jaws drop. Harry was the first to snap out of his trance.

"It's to short." Harry said and walked over to me.

"James Mione and I are wearing the same dress length." I said and smirked. "And besides I'm not going back into that room and changing for the millionth time."

Harry sighed and said fine. He then snapped at the others.

"Hey!" He said and snapped his fingers at the others.

I just giggled and we went to go and watch the ceremony. It was so much fun being at Bill and Fleur's Wedding. We all ate, talked, danced, and drank. I even got Harry to dance with me and dance a slow song with Ginny. Then I sat down and ended up leaning my head on Charlie's shoulder when a blue ball of light came in.

"The Ministry has fallen! The Minister of Magic is dead!" It said. "They are coming. They are coming." It repeated.

We all got up and people started to head for the nearest exit. I took out my wand and flicked it to then my appearance would change in front of Death Eaters. Then we where attacked. I started to fight some Death Eaters and Snatchers. I looked around and saw that Ginny needed help. I shot a spell at the Death Eater and grabbed Ginny. Then I felt someone grab me. I turned around and saw Charlie. All of the Weasley family was holding hands and then I apparated to my house in the Valley.

"Is everyone alright?" I asked.

"Yes I think so." They all said.

"What is this place?" Bill asked.

"Oh it's my house." I said.

"You mean your parents house?" Percy asked.

"No my house I have another one and I told my parents that I would be there since nobody knows about this one." I said.

"Wow." The Twins said.

"Yea ummm...All the rooms are available to all of you and if you need anything you can ask Dobby for some help." I told them.

They all nodded and where about to walk away when I remembered something.

"Oh and on the top of the door your name will appear." I said and then walked into the study.

My parents might be wondering where I am. Never mind they are probably to busy kissing Voldemort's ass to worry about where I am. No matter. I then pulled out a bottle of champagne and poured myself some. I drank a bit then texted Hermione. She didn't text me back so I went up to my room and changed. I put on Draco's hoodie and sweats.

I then got under the covers and fell asleep

~