Who is the Half-blood Prince.

~Rose

I was sitting on the couch and Hermione was sitting on the floor close to the fire to keep warm. When Harry and Ron walked in. Ron sat on the couch next to me and Harry sat in the floor next to Hermione. I leaned my head on Ron's shoulder and he played with my hair.

"You did good today Ron." I said.

"I have to admit I thought I was going to miss that last one." Ron said. "I hope Cormac's not taking it too hard."

I just giggled and so did Harry and Ron.

"He's got a bit of a thing for you, Hermione..Cormac." Ron said and nudged Hermione.

"He's vile." Hermione said shacking her head and going back to reading her newspaper.

"Have you ever heard of the spell Sectumsempra?" Harry asked and showed Hermione his spell book.

"No, I haven't. If you had a shred of self-respect, you'd hand that book in." Hermione said and looked at Harry.

Harry went back to his place and looked at the book.

"Not bloody likely. He's top of the class." Ron said and smirked.

I do wonder whose that book was.

"He's even better than you, Hermione not as good as Rose. But Slughorn thinks he's a genius." Ron said and Hermione just glared at him.

"I'd like to know who's that book was." Hermione said and got up.

"Let's have a look, shall we?" I said and also got up.

"No." Harry said quickly and rued to walk way.

"Why not?" Hermione asked and I looked at him.

"The binding is fragile." He said.

"The binding is fragile?" I repeated like if he was an idiot.

"Yeah." Harry said and moved way from us.

Hermione and I saw Ginny and she grabbed the book from Harry's hands. He quickly turned to look at her and she moved away.

"Who's the Half-Blood Prince?" Ginny asked.

"Who?" Hermione and I asked in union.

"That's what it says right here. This book is property of the Half-Blood Prince." Ginny said and gave the book back to me.

For weeks, you carry around this book. Practically, sleep with it, and yet you have no desire to find out who the Half-Blood Prince is." I asked and looked inside the book.

"I didn't say I wasn't curious and I don't sleep with it." Harry said.

I gave the book back to Harry and he grabbed his stuff.

"Well goodnight." Harry said and left.

"I better get going too." I said.

"Ok night Rose." Ron said.

"Night Mione." I said and hugged her.

"Night Liz." Hermione said and hugged me.

I pulled away and rolled my eyes when she called me Liz. Hermione calls me Liz as my nickname because of my middle name Elizabeth. I grabbed my bag and walked out of the Common Room. I walked to my dorm and put my things down. I started to undress myself when I heard someone move. I turned around and and saw him.

~