Letters.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY 2 FAVORITE TWINS!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEORGE FABIEN WEASLEY AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRED GIDEON WEASLEY!!!

~Rose

When I woke up it was 6:10 in the morning. I looked around and saw that I was in Harry's bed. I looked around and saw all the boys still sleeping but I didn't see Harry. I got out of his bed and went down to the Common Room. When I got down I saw Harry sleeping on the couch in front of the fireplace. I shook my head and placed another blanket on him. I then got out of the Common Room and went down to my dorm. It was Saturday so there was no class today. I got to my dorm and headed straight into my lavatory. I took a quick shower and got out to get dressed. I then put on a black crop top, a velvet black skirt, a black leather jacket, and a pair of my favorite black laced heel boots.

 I then put on a black crop top, a velvet black skirt, a black leather jacket, and a pair of my favorite black laced heel boots

I grabbed my wand and mumbled a few spells to do my hair and makeup. Once that was done I put on my Gold heart Locket, and I put on my matching Rose Gold Ring and Bracelet. I looked at myself in the mirror and I got this weird feeling that something was going to happen but nothing good nothing good at all. I let out a soft sigh and then I heard an owl peck at my window. I walked over to my window and let the owl in. I took the letter from its beak and gave it a little treat before letting it go. What the letter had said took me completely by surprise. The letter said,

𝓡𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓔. 𝓦𝓮𝓼𝓽٫
𝓘 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓲𝓷𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓶 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓪 𝓬𝓵𝓸𝓬𝓴 𝓽𝓸𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝓮𝓮𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓲𝓷 𝓶𝔂 𝓸𝓯𝓯𝓲𝓬𝓮. 𝓦𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓶𝓾𝓬𝓱 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓴 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽. 𝓢𝓮𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮! 𝓓𝓞 𝓝𝓞𝓣 𝓑𝓔 𝓛𝓐𝓣𝓔!
𝓤𝓷𝓬𝓵𝓮  𝓢𝓮𝓿.

If you can't read the letter that's fine. I wrote it in print.
—————
Rose E. West,
I just want to inform you that at three a clock today you are to meet me in my office. We have much to talk about. See you at three! DO NOT BE LATE!
Uncle Sev.
—————
When I read the note I was surprised. Uncle Sev never really wanted to talk to me. Something was wrong and I didn't like it one bit. I then sat at my desk and took out a piece of parchment. I dipped my quill into my ink and wrote a letter to my mother.

𝑴𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓٫
𝑰 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆. 𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑭𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒍𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕. 𝑰 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒍𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕.
𝑨𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒚 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝑬. 𝑾𝒆𝒔𝒕.ꨄ

I quickly got up and grabbed my purse. I put my phone, wand, and both the letters in. I then ran out of my dorm and locking it right behind me. Then I bumped into someone. I looked up and saw Anderson.

"Adrien?" I called out.

"You alright Rose?" He asked and offered to help me up.

I raised my eyebrow at him and took his hand.

"Long time since I last saw you." I told him and dusted myself off.

"Yea I was busy." He said and rubbed the back of his head.

"Really?" I asked and looked at him with my eyebrow raised.

"Yea I sorta got with this girl." He said and blushed.

"Oh my Merlin!" I said in shock. "Who?" I asked.

"Astoria Greengrass." He said and smirked.

"Daphne's baby sister?" I asked in shock.

"Yea but don't tell her we've been sneaking around." He said.

"How long?" I asked.

"1 month after we got back." He said.

"What?" I asked. "But we never saw you talk to her."

"Well it was just going to be a 1 night stand but then well I don't know it just didn't feel right." He said and turned beet red.

"Oh boy you are so in love." I said and smirked.

"Says the one that's engaged to my cousin and is to be my future in-law." He said and nudged me.

I blushed and looked away.

"Anyways I better go, oh and Anderson you have lipstick on your shirt." I said and pointed towards his collar.

"Shit thanks I better go before anyone see's me." He said.

"To late I saw you actually no I bumped into you." I said and laughed at him.

He rolled his eyes at me and left. I then ran to the owlery. When I got there most of the owls where resting. I then saw my owl and I walked towards her. I then gently stroked the top of her head. She then woke up and looked at me. First I gave her a treat and then tied the letter to my mother to her leg.

"Ok Paris send this to Mother as fast as you can." I said and she flew off.

I watched her fly off into the distance and then I walked back to Draco's dorm to see if he wanted to go and get some breakfast.

~