Train ride.

~Rose

We dragged our trunks and went into first class. I got up and was going to go and see if the Golden Trio was coming back early.

"Where are you going?" Draco asked.

"To find someone." I answered. "I won't take long."

I then walked out of first class and looked through the train. I didn't find them so I assumed that they would be coming back tomorrow. I went back to the first class side and sat down next to Draco. People where coming in. I looked at my phone for the time and it was 10:50 a.m.!

"We will be leaving soon." Draco said.

"In 10 minutes." I said.

He pulled out his homework from his trunk and started to review it. I took out my earbuds and listened to music. We all then felt the train start to move. Draco then tapped me on the shoulder.

"Hmm." I answered and looked at him.

"Like this?" He asked and showed me his paper.

I then got his paper and read it.

"Draco did you brew the potion?" I asked.

"No." He said and rubbed the back of his head.

"Scoot over let me get my paper." I said.

He then let me get out and I got my paper from my trunk. We sat down and I showed him my paper.

"You have to add this part and you can keep the rest." I said and showed him.

He nodded and started to copy my paper. I was texting Hermione and she said that they where in the 6st compartment before getting to the first class compartments.

"I'll be right back." I said and gestured for Draco to move.

He did and looked at me.

"I won't take long." I whispered and left.

I counted the compartments and looked inside the windows. I then found them. I opened the door and was attacked by hugs.

"Hello to you too guys." I said and hugged them back.

"Mione let me give Rose a hug!" Harry whined.

"No i met her first and told here where we were so I get to hug her first." She said and kept hugging me.

She then let go of me and I walked in.

"Hey Harry." I said and hugged him.

"Hey Rose." Harry said and hugged me back.

"Ronald are you not going to give me a hug?" I asked.

"I thought you'd never ask." He said and hugged me.

"So where is Gin and the Twins?" I asked.

"They are in another compartment." Ron said.

I nodded and sat down. We all talked and talked. I told them everything that happened this week and what will happen tomorrow.

"Well the good thing is that you have us and you can come and stay at our dorms." Hermione said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yea the whole house loves you." Ron said.

"Yea they say your not like the others." Harry said.

"I guess." I said and shrugged.

We all then heard the compartment door open.

"Anything off the trolley dears?" A little older woman said.

"Ah yes please!" I said and got up. "2 chocolate frogs, a box of Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans, and a licorice wand please."

"Here you go dear." She said and gave me the sweets.

I then paid her and gave Hermione a chocolate frog. We ate the chocolate frogs and talked a bit more. I looked at my phone and saw that we would be arriving soon.

"I better go." I said.

"Alright see you at the castle." The trio said.

I waved and left to the first class. When I got there Draco was still doing his paper.

"Hey." I said and sat right across from him.

"Hey you took a while." He said and looked at me.

"Yea I'll tell you later." I said and smiled at him.

He nodded and kept copying my work.

"You write to much you know that." He said and looked at me.

"Do not It's just a 20 inch paper." I said and rolled my eyes.

He laughed softly and then finished.

"There It's done here." He said and gave me back my paper.

I then put my paper back in my trunco and sat down. Draco and I started to talk. Then after a while the train slowed down.

"I take it we arrived." I said and got up.

"I guess so." He said and also got up.

We both got our trunks and left them with the rest. We then went towards the carriages. Draco helped me in and sat with me. 2 other 2nd years also rode in the carriage with us.

~