He Proposed.

~Rose

When I got there I knocked on the door but nobody answered. I then knocked again and still nothing. I then opened his door and he wasn't there. I heard the shower running so I waited for him to get out. I then walked over to the bookshelf that Draco had in his room and grabbed a book. I then laid down on his bed and began to read the book. I then heard the door to the lavatory open and when I turned around I saw Draco standing there. Damn he looked so hot! Water was still dripping down his face, his hair is still wet, and he was only wearing a towel wrapped around his torso. I couldn't help but bite my bottom lip and smirked. Draco then saw me laying on his bed looking at him and leaned against the doorframe.

"Darling have we not been through this?" He asked. "It's not nice to stare." He said and smirked.

I then looked away trying not to blush. But I knew that I was probably already beet red.

"Shut up." I mumbled under my breath and went back to reading.

He just laughed and walked over to me. He then took the book from my hands and lifted my chin up.

"I was reading that you know." I said and looked into his eyes.

"Well I want a kiss." He said and smirked.

I then cupped his face brought it down towards me and kissed his cheek.

"There." I said and then snatched the book back from him.

Before I even opened up the book Draco grabbed me and smashed his lips on mine. I don't know how he did it but he had a way of making me melt right into his hands. He then pulled away and grabbed the book from me again.

"Now that was a real kiss." He said and walked over to his closet.

I just blushed and sunk into his bed. He then came over to me and hugged me. I hugged him back and buried my head into his chest.

"You alright Princess?" He asked.

I didn't say anything I just nodded. Right now all I want is for Draco to hug me. He placed his head on top of mine and we stayed like that for a while. I then pulled away and kissed him. He smirked and looked at me.

"Come eat breakfast with me?" I asked.

"Yea but first I need to give you something." He said and got out of bed.

I looked at him all confused and looked as he walked over to his desk. He opened the bottom drawer and took out a small box. He walked over to me and I sat on his bed with my legs crossed.

"Rose I know this isn't the best time and I was going to tell you last week but then with everything that happened I didn't." He said and looked at the box and then at me.

I just looked at him all confused. Then he got down on one knee.

"Rose even though this might not be the fanciest place for me to do this I just want to ask." He said and opened the box.

Inside I saw the most beautiful ring ever. It had 3 Green Emerald Diamonds, and 14k White Gold Diamonds all round the silver band.

 It had 3 Green Emerald Diamonds, and 14k White Gold Diamonds all round the silver band

I quickly got up and I felt the tears well up in my eyes.

"Rose Elizabeth West will you marry me?" He asked.

I covered my mouth and looked at him. I felt the tears of joy coming down my cheeks at the words come out of his mouth. I didn't even think about it when the words came out of my mouth.

"Yes!" I said and wiped my eyes. "Yes I will marry you Draco Lucius Malfoy!"

Draco then placed the ring in my left ring finger and grabbed my waist. He then spun me around and kissed me. He pulled away and hugged me. I placed my arms around his neck and looked into his eyes. He hasn't looked this happy since the first time we became friends.

~