'Future Husband.'

THIS CHAPTER TALKS ABOUT R@PE! SO IF YOU FIND THIS DISTURBING SKIP THIS CHAPTER! DONT SAY I DIDNT TELL YOU SO! ANYWAY ENJOY!

~Rose

I walked back and saw that my door was slightly opened. I walked in and didn't see anyone. I took out my wand and pointed it out. I then heard the door close. I turned around and saw Davis.

"Rose." He said and walked towards me.

"What do you want Davis?" I asked and spat his name with disgust.

He walked towards me and I pointed my wand at him.

"Come any closer and I'll hex you." I said.

"Oh...come on Rose is that a way to talk to your future husband?" He asked.

I smirked and started to laugh. I looked at him and he looked confused of why I was laughing.

"Oh sorry it's just that the dark lord said that I was to be married to someone else." I said and smirked.

"No no I was chosen to marry you." He said and walked towards me.

I pointed me wand at him and shot a spell.

"What did I tell you!?" I stated.

He then took out his wand as well and pointed it at me.

"Well doesn't this look familiar." He said.

"And if I remember correctly I won." I said.

We shot spells at each other and destroyed my room. I shot a spell and I guess it stun him. But I was so sure that I missed. I walked over to him and checked. The next thing I know I was falling and I hit my head. Everything went black. When I woke up my hands where tie to the back of my bed.

"Finally your awake." He said.

I looked up and saw Davis walking over to me.

"You know you've been a bad girl Rose." He said and punched me.

I yelped and felt the warmth of my blood drip down from my cheek. I didn't even notice that I was in my undergarments.

"Let me go Davis." I said.

"No I think we should have some fun." He said.

I tried to kick him but I couldn't. He chuckled and then kissed me. I bit his lip as hard as I could.

"Ah.." He shouted and felt the blood come out.

He looked at me angry. He then punched me again. I felt disgusted as I felt his hands explore my body. I tried to scream but he hit me. He reached down to my heat and rubbed circles on my clit. I tried to move but he hit me again. He took off my underwear and stuck his finger inside me. He then kissed me and quickened the paced. Then he took off his boxers and rubbed the tip of his dick at my entrance. Then all of a sudden he shoved it in all the way. That made me gasp and it made me feel ashamed. I then blacked out. I felt numb and dirty. When he finally finished he just laughed. I wanted to curl up in a ball somewhere and die. Then I felt a sharp pain on the left side of my hip. He was cutting me. I groaned and my eyes welled up with tears. I wanted to cry but I didn't I won't give him that satisfaction. I flinched by every cut that he made and soon he got off of me and got dressed like if nothing had happened.

"Thanks beautiful I had fun." He said and kissed me.

I didn't say anything. He untied my hands and left. I curled up in a ball and cried myself to sleep.

~