Back.

~Rose

Draco took a seat next to me. Then Pug-face and Blaise came and sat with us.

"Hey Blaise." I said.

"Hey Rose." He said and smiled at me.

"Where's Felicia?" I asked.

"With Daphne." He said.

I giggled and nodded. Soon the train started to move. I leaned my head on Draco's shoulder and he was playing with my hair.

"Are you 2 dating and didn't bother to tell me?" Blaise asked and pouted playfully.

"Shut up Blaise!" Draco and I said.

He just put his hands up. We all laughed except for Pug-face. I was texting everyone most of the way to Hogwarts. Then Draco got up. I looked at him in confusion. He went to grab boy his bag and mine. Suddenly a thick black smoke appeared. We where all coughing and waving the smoke out of our faces.

"What is it?" Draco asked.

"I don't know." Pug-face said.

"What was that?" Blaise asked.

"Relax, boys. It's probably just some first year messing around." I said.

I looked around and didn't see anyone who wasn't already in this section.

"Come, Draco. Sit down. We'll be at Hogwarts soon." I said.

Draco came and took a seat next to me. He looked annoyed.

"Hogwarts. What a pathetic excuse for a school. I think I pitched myself off the Astronomy Tower thought I had to continue for another 2 years." He said.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked and crossed my arms.

"Let's just say I don't think I see me wasting my time in Charms class next year." Draco said and also crossed his arms.

Blaise just let out a soft laugh.

"Amused, Blaise?" Draco asked and raised his eyebrow.

Blaise just shook his head and looked at me.

"We'll see just who's laughing in the end." Draco said and looked at the top part of the train.

I looked at where he was looking and saw something move. Harry! It has to be Harry and his father's cloak. Soon the train came to a stop and Draco didn't move. Blaise and Pug-face looked at us and gestured us to go with them.

"You two go on." Draco said and gestured them to go with out us. "Wanna check something."

He then looked up. He finally got up and offered me his hand. I took it and got my stuff. I was walking towards the door when Draco pointed for me to sit down. He pulled down the curtain to the train and the rest also fell. It was as if he was trying hide from something.

"Didn't Mummy ever tell you it was rude to eavesdrop, Pottah?" Draco asked and took out his wand. "Petrificus Totalus!"

Then I heard a loud thump. The table from where we where sitting was on the floor. I tried to get up but Draco sat me back down. He then walk towards Harry and pulled of the cloak.

"Oh yeah she was dead before you could wipe the drool off your chin." He said and looked at him.

I looked away for a second and all I heard was bones crack. Then I looked back at Harry and Draco.

"That's for my father. Enjoy your ride back to London." Draco said and put the cloak over him.

Draco tried to grab me but I didn't move.

"Rose let's go." He told me.

I looked away and he scoffed. He got off the train and I ran to Harry. I pulled the cloak off of Harry and looked at him.

"I'm so sorry Harry." I said and helped him sit up.

"It's fine Rose." Harry said.

I hugged him and he hugged me back. Then we heard a door open and I pulled the cloak over us quickly. Then we felt the cloak get pulled off us.

"Hello, Harry! Hello Rose." Luna said.

"Luna. How'd you know where we were?" Harry asked.

"Hey Luna." I said and smiled at her.

"Wrapspurts, your head's full of them." Luna said.

"Wait Harry's or mine?" I asked.

"Harry's of course." She said.

I nodded.

"Come on we will miss the carriages." I said and gestured them to come with me.

When we got to the carriages they where all gone. We had to walk all the way to the gate of Hogwarts.

"Sorry I made you miss the carriages, by the way, Luna, Rose." Harry said.

"That's alright." Luna said.

"It's my fault Harry." I said.

"It was like being with 2 friend." Luna said.

"Well, we are your friends Luna." Harry and I said.

"That's nice." Luna said.

"Oh, about time. I've been looking all over for you 3. Right... Names?" Professor Flitwick said.

"Professor, you've known me for 5 years." Harry said.

"No exceptions, Potter." Professor Flitwick said.

We rolled our eyes and he crossed off our names.

"Who are those people?" Harry asked.

"Aurors. Security." Professor said.

"I better get going." I said.

They nodded and I gave them a hug. I then ran towards Filch. I saw that Draco was there.

"What's this cane here then?" Filch asked.

"It's not a cane, you cretin. It's a walking stick." Draco said.

"And what exactly will you be doing with it? Will it be a construed as an offensive weapon." Filch said and asked.

"It's alright, Mr. Filch. I can vouch for Mr. Malfoy and Miss. West." Uncle Sev said.

"Nice face, Pottah." Draco said and looked at Harry.

I hit Draco.

"Move along Malfoy." I said and looked him dead in the eye.

He rubbed his shoulder and looked at me angry.

"Let's go." Uncle said.

I walked behind him first.

"Why are you mad at him?" Uncle asked.

"No reason." I said and gave him a side hug.

"You have gotten skinnier are eating child?" He asked after we pulled apart from our hug.

"Yes." I said.

We got to the Castle and went to our Dorms. I was picked to be Head girl and a Prefect so I get a separate Dorm. Which is conveniently right next to Draco's Dorm.

~