Time.

~Rose

I left the Gryffindor Common Room and went back to my dorm. I haven't seen Felicia since we got here I wonder where she is. I'll hang out with her tomorrow. I got to my dorm and opened the door. For once I wasn't grabbed by anyone and pinned to the wall. I brushed my teeth, took off my make up and put on Draco's hoodie and sweats.

 I brushed my teeth, took off my make up and put on Draco's hoodie and sweats

I got to bed and fell asleep. The next day I did spend time with Felicia. Of course Felicia and the girls where a little mad that I spend most of my time with Gryffindor's, Hufflepuff's, and Ravenclaw's then with them. But we still hung out. I then decided to bring together both the Golden Trio and Felicia the girls and their boyfriends. It was a total success because now we all practically live at the Gryffindor Common Room and with the others. Most of the Gryffindor's like Felicia and the girls because they never did anything to insult them or be mean to them. The same went for Theo and Blaise. I'm happy to know that all of them are getting along and that I don't have to keep leaving to hang out with one or the other. We did everything together. When there was party's in the Room of Requirements we where always there dancing and having fun. Of course most of the couples would leave early and the rest of us would stay get drunk and get yelled at by Hermione the next day for skipping class. I had gotten an Owl from my Mum and Dad the other day saying that Draco and I where to come back home on the 25th of November. I did wonder why they wanted Draco and I to go home. I didn't really mind anymore since I had to attend to my classes and wanted to party with my friends. Classes where pretty boring and time would go by pretty slow in each one. But it felt like time was flying outside the classroom. Pretty soon it was alright November. I had told Draco to pack the week before we had to leave. Draco knew something that I didn't and wasn't telling me what. It was finally the 25th of November. Draco and I where going to go to my house first then his. When we got to the West Manor we where greeted by both of my parents. They had a concern looks on their faces when we go there. I hugged my Dad and he hugged me like something bad was going to happen and didn't want to let go of me.

"Rose my Love we need to talk." Dad said.

~