Cursed.

~Rose

We all went back to the castle and took Leanne to Professor McGonagall. Before she said anything Professor Snape walked in. He then quickly walked past us and examined the Necklace.

"You're sure Katie did not have this in her possession when she entered the Three Broomsticks?" Professor McGonagall asked.

"It's like I said. She left to go to the loo. And when she came back, she had the package. She said it was important that she deliver it." Leanne explained.

"Did she say to whom?" Professor McGonagall asked once again.

"To Professor Dumbledore." Leanne said.

"Very well. Thank you, Leanne. You may go." McGonagall said and dismissed Leanne.

She walked out and the Golden Trio and I stayed.

"Why is it when something happens, it is always you three? And now you have Rose stuck in this." Professor McGonagall asked.

"Believe me, Professor, I've been asking myself the same question for six years." Ron said and sighed.

Harry, Hermione, and I just rolled our eyes at Ron's response. McGonagall looked back at Professor Snape who was examining the Necklace.

"Oh, Severus. What do you think?" She asked.

"I think Miss. Bell is lucky to be alive." He said.

"She was cursed, wasn't she? I know Katie. Off the Quidditch pitch, she wouldn't hurt a fly. If she was delivering that to Professor Dumbledore, she wasn't doing it knowingly." Harry said.

"Yes, she was cursed." Professor McGonagall said and nodded at Harry.

"It was Malfoy." Harry said.

We all looked at Harry and raised our eyebrow.

"That is a very serious accusation, Potter." Professor McGonagall said.

"Indeed. Your evidence?" Snape asked.

"I just know." Harry said and looked at them.

"You 'just' know. Once again, your astonished with your gifts, Potter. Gifts mere mortals can only dream of possessing. How grand it must be to be the Chosen One." Snape said.

"I suggest you go back to your dormitories. All of you." Professor McGonagall said.

We all nodded and where about to leave.

"West." McGonagall said.

"Yes Professor?" I asked.

"Please sleep in you Dormitory tonight." She said. "Your practically living at the Gryffindor Tower."

"Oh...ummmmm...Yes Professor." I said sheepishly and walked back to the Golden Trio.

I waved goodbye to the Golden Trio and walked towards my dorm. I walked back and saw that my door was slightly opened.

~