Morning

~Draco

She then buried her face in my bare chest. I didn't mind. Rose was not that scared of the thunder but she didn't want to be alone. I think I'm falling for her. I can't though I just met her! How could I fall for someone I just met? She fell asleep the moment that I had put my arms around her. She looks so peaceful and innocent. I then moved a strand of her hair and tucked it behind her ear. I then placed a small kiss on her forehead. I could feel her smiling. I looked at her and she was still asleep. I laid my head on top of hers and fell asleep too. I was now woke up by someone knocking on my door. I looked around and Rose wasn't here. I got up and opened the door.

"What?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"Sorry Mate but have you seen Rose?" Adrien asked.

"No!" I said and looked at him.

"That's weird." He said.

"Why?" I asked and leaned on the rim of my door.

"Well she's not in her room, not outside or in the kitchen." Adrien said.

"Hold on let me check something." I said.

I then walked out of my room and knocked on Rose's door. There was no answer so I walked in. I looked around and her bed was made, purse was gone, so was her wand, and phone. I then knocked on her bathroom door and there was also no answer. I walked in and saw that the water had been on.

"Well I don't know where she went." I said and shrugged.

I then got out of her room and closed the door. I walked into my room and Adrien followed me.

"Well help me look for her!" Adrien said.

"Adrien I'm sure she's fine." I said. "I'm going to go and take a quick shower."

"Fine." He said and left.

I closed the door and locked it. I then saw a note on my nightstand.

𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚘,
𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚞𝚙. 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞. 𝙸 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝. 𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙸 𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚏𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕𝚜. 𝙸 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚗𝚘𝚘𝚗.
𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎, 𝚁.𝙴.𝚆ꨄ

Ok well at least I know that she's alright. I then felt my cheeks heat up as I read that she felt me kiss her last night. I hope she didn't mind. I then took a shower and put on my black suit, brushed my hair, and put on some Cologne.

 I then took a shower and put on my black suit, brushed my hair, and put on some Cologne

I then walked out of my room and went downstairs. I walked into the dinning room. When I walked in I saw my mother eating breakfast. My father had gone to the Ministry and Adrien well who knows where he's at.

"Good morning Mother." I said and sat down next to her.

"Good morning Draco." She said and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

A house elf then brought me some breakfast.

"Sleep well Darling?" Mother asked.

"Yes." I said and took a bite out of my toast.

"Good good." She said. "Where is Rose?"

"She left to have breakfast with Felicia and her friends." I told my mother.

She didn't say anything. She just nodded and we continued to eat. I finished eating and went up to my room. I then grabbed one of my potions books and did the essay that Snape had left us to do over the break. I wonder if Rose has done it yet. It won't matter. I then sat at my desk and began to do it. I was almost finished with it when someone knocked on my door.

"Come in it's open." I said.

"Hey Rose hasn't gotten back." Adrien said.

I looked at the clock and saw that it was 6:50 p.m.!

"I'm sure she's fine Adrien." I said.

"Really then where is she?" He asked.

"She is probably with he family they don't really get to hang out that often." I said.

"Oh?" He asked.

"Just leave it be she's fine." I said.

"You better hope so." He said and left.

What is the matter with him? He's been like that since he first saw Rose. Well never mind I have to finish this essay if not Snape will have my head for this. I then got to finishing my essay.

~