7 Weddings.

~Rose

It's been a year since the Battle of Hogwarts. I never thought that this day would come but I'm finally getting married. But the funny thing is, is that I'm getting married with all my friends. Daphne is getting married with Theo, Astoria with Adrien, Alicia with Olivia, Felicia with Blaise, Hermione with Ron, Ginny with Harry, and lastly Me and Draco. Currently all of us girls where getting ready at my Manor in the Valley since we where having the wedding here. My parents came to me last year a week after the battle at Malfoy Manor and asked me for my forgiveness. I of course forgave them. Lucius was sent back to Azkaban for the rest of his life. So much sadness has happened this past year but today was going to be a day where we all had fun. Today was going to be a good day.

"Rose my love you best hurry." My Mother knocked and said through the door.

"Mum It's open come in." I said.

She came in smiling but then her smile dropped.

"Rose your not ready." She said.

"I was about to get ready may you help me please." I said and asked.

"Yes of course." She said. "But let's hurry.

I nodded. Then I put on my White dress on, White laced heels, and put on my Jewelry.

 Then I put on my White dress on, White laced heels, and put on my Jewelry

My Mum then did my makeup and as Mum did my hair I did my nails. Once we finished I grabbed my White purse and put my wand, and my phone in it.

"Ready." I told her.

"You look beautiful darling." Mum said and started to cry.

"Oh Mum don't cry." I said and hugged her.

She hugged me back and then pulled away. She gave me my bouquet of White Roses and Baby Breath. Then as I came out of my room I saw that the other girls came out too. We all looked at each other and smiled.

"You all look Beautiful." We all said in union.

We all giggled. All our Mum's then got out of our rooms and went downstairs. Then all our Dad's came up.

"Oh baby you look so grown up." Dad said and kissed my forehead.

"Aw...Daddy." I said and giggled. "Your not going to cry like Mum did are you?" I asked and looked at him.

"No of course not." He said and looked away.

We all then giggled.

"Charlie thank you for walking me down the aisle today." Hermione said and hugged Charlie.

"Hermione I remember when I first met you the summer of your fourth year. You where always correcting Ron and fighting with him." Charlie started to say. "And that day I knew that one day you where going to marry him."

Hermione blushed and hugged Charlie once more.

"Everyone ready?" Dobby asked.

"Yes let's go." We said.

He nodded and we left. Daphne was first to go down the aisle. Then Astoria, then Hermione, then Ginny, then Felicia, and lastly Me. We all put Luna in charge of everything. I looked at the aisle and it looked beautiful.

As I walked down the aisle my eyes went straight to Draco

As I walked down the aisle my eyes went straight to Draco. He was standing there looking Hot as ever. Once I got there my Dad gave me to Draco. The reception took longer since there was 7 couples getting married. Once it was finished we all kissed our new Husbands and Wife. We all then walked down the aisle and headed to the other side for the rest of the party.

 We all then walked down the aisle and headed to the other side for the rest of the party

The place looked amazing. We all then went inside and sat down.

"You look beautiful Mrs. Malfoy." Draco whispered in my ear.

"Why thank you Mr. Malfoy." I said and giggled.

He chuckled and kissed me. The rest of the day was amazing we all had so much fun. This is what we needed this year. A day where we had fun. There was no arguments everyone was happy and getting along. Finally my name was not longer Rose Elizabeth West. My new name is now Rose Elizabeth West Malfoy. And I owe it all to Draco. Today is a perfect day. And I'm great full to spend it with everyone I love.

~