'Where's Ronald!'

~Rose

When I got out and walk 10 feet away from the Common Room I felt like someone was following me. I then ran to the 7th floor and then hid inside the Room of Requirements. Someone then walked in and I took my wand out. I then pointed my wand at whoever it is.

"West it just us!" Goyal said.

"What the Fuck Crabbe and Goyle!" I said and lowered my wand.

"Sorry!" Crabbe said sheepishly.

"What the fuck are you 2 following me for?" I asked.

"Malfoy asked us to keep an eye on you!" They both said.

"Do you know where Draco is?" I asked.

They both shook their heads.

"Ok well let's make a deal. You leave me alone and I won't hex you! Keep following me and well let's not get into that just yet." I said and crossed my arms.

They both nodded and made way for me to get out. I got out of the Room of Requirements and went to the Gryffindor Tower.

"Password?" The Fat Lady asked.

"Dilligrout!" I said and the portrait swung open.

I walked in and saw Harry sitting on the couch doing his homework.

"Well aren't you being a good boy doing your homework." I said and walked over to Harry.

"Hey Elizabeth." He said and gave me a side hug as I sat down on the couch next to him.

"Hey James." I said hugging him back. "Your not going to dinner?"

"Yea I just want to finish my homework first." He said.

"Well are you finished yet because I'm hungry." I whined.

"Yea yea let's go." He said and we both left our stuff in the Common Room.

We both walked into the Great Hall. We then sat down at the Gryffindor table and talked with Hermione.

"Where's Ronald?" I asked.

Hermione looked at me all pissed off and Harry just nudged me. I had total forgot that Ron was probably off snogging Lavender. I looked down at my food and pushed the plate away. Dinner was over and Hermione and I walked back to the Common Room. Harry went to go and talk to Slughorn since he was avoiding Harry. When we got to the Common Room Hermione and I started to work on spells and transfiguring items. Time was going by pretty fast and Harry hadn't come back yet. Hermione had decided to go to bed. I went to go and put Harry's stuff in his dorm when I saw Ron sitting on the ground.

"Ronald?" I called out.

He turned around and looked at me.

"Oh hi Rose." He said and went back to looking out the window.

I raised my eyebrow and put Harry's stuff down. When I did I heard the door open and Ron and I looked back and saw Harry.

~