Caught.

~Rose

I got back to the Manor and got out of the chimney. I dusted myself off and fell to the floor with tears in my eyes.

"Out for a midnight stroll?" Someone said.

I then saw Malfoy shirtless sitting on the couch. I got up and wiped the tears that had escape from my eyes.

"What do you want Malfoy I'm not in the mood!" I said trying to hide the fact that I was ready to cry.

"You ok?" He asked.

"Why do you care?" I asked.

"Because I do!" He said and walked over to me.

At the moment I didn't care. I then started to cry.

"Hey....hey...hey it's ok." He said and hugged me.

I then started to cry into his bare chest. I then heard the noise and I saw green flames come in from the chimney.

"Are you expecting Pug-face?" I asked.

"No I broke up with her a week ago." He said.

Then I saw Aaron come out.

"Rose!" He said and looked at me.

"Go back Aaron!" I said.

"So this is why you gave the ring back!" He said and looked at Malfoy.

"No the reason I gave the ring back was because we both need to move on." I said.

"Well you moved on quickly." He said.

"What is that supposed to mean!?" I asked.

"While I'm back at school seeing everything that reminds me of you!" He started to say but I cut him off.

"Oh and you think this is easy for me?" I asked. "You think I wanted this!"

"West calm down." Malfoy said.

"Stay out of it Malfoy!" I snapped.

"Malfoy?" Aaron asked. "Wait my parents are coming to the auction that your having on Wednesday!"

"Wait what!" I said.

"Yea my parents wanted me to come to stop me from moping about losing you!" He said.

"Malfoy if he's coming I'm not coming out of the room." I said.

"Hey don't look at me! You said to stay out of it!" He said.

"So your staying here!" Aaron said.

"Aaron please just go!" I said.

"Why? Does your new boyfriend know everything about you?" Aaron asked. "Does he know that your scared of thunder? That you act all tough but once someone breaks you your just plain up soft!"

I gasped. I clenched up my hands into tight fists. I then felt my nails ripping through my skin because of how tight I had my hand clenched up in a fist. The next thing I knew I punched Aaron. He touched his face and blood came out from the end of his lip.

"You said you loved me." He said.

"No actually you said that you loved me and I would say me too. But I never said it!" I said. "Now Aaron your dead to me get out!"

"Fine! Good luck with this bitch!" He said and looked at Malfoy.

I turned around and punched him even harder.

"Get out Aaron!" I said.

And then he left. I then started to cry. I was about to fall when someone caught me.

"West!" Malfoy said and caught me.

"I better go to bed I don't want you to see me like this!" I said.

"I won't tell anyone come on." He said.

He then took me to the kitchen. He then grabbed my waist and sat me on top of the counter. He got some ice and put it on my hand.

~