Lavatory Problems.

~Rose

We told Ron what sorta happened when he was unconscious and then he went into deep thought just like Harry. I then too zoned out and started to think of what Uncle Sev and Professor Dumbledore had talked to me about.

"Stop it Elizabeth!" Harry then told me.

"Huh?" I answered as Harry had snapped me out of my thoughts.

"You too Ronald!" Hermione said. "Both of you stop it your making it snow."

Ron and I looked up and saw snow falling down on our heads.

"Tell me how I broke up with Lavender again?" Ron then asked.

"Well, she came to visit you in the hospital." I said and looked at him.

"And you talked. I don't believe it was a particularly long conversation." Hermione said.

"Don't get me wrong. I'm bloody thrilled to be shot of her. It's just she seems a bit...put out." Ron said.

We all then turned around and looked at Lavender who was sitting behind us with a few Ravenclaw's. She looked dreadful her eyes where red, she had eye bags like if she hadn't slept in days, and was dragging her spoon on the table.

"Yes, um.....She does, doesn't she?" Hermione said and looked away.

"Your fucking lucky to be away from her we missed you!" I said and looked at Ron. "Some more then others." I whispered and looked at Hermione.

Ron smiled and Hermione blushed.

"You say you don't remember anything from that night. Anything at all?" Hermione asked and tried not to look at Ron in the eyes.

"There is something. It can't be. I was completely boggled, wasn't I?" Ron asked and Hermione looked away.

"Boggled." She said.

"Ok well I'm going to go to the loo real quick be back." I said and got up.

"Ok." They all said and waved at me.

I got my stuff and went to the girls lavatory. When I got there it was quiet. I walked into 1 of the stalls and locked myself in. How long will I be able to keep this secret from Harry? I can't just look him in the eye and say that I had no part in this. But Dumbledore said not to tell him about this. I then felt tears come down my eyes. I then dropped my stuff and my body dropped to the floor. I pulled my knees up to my chest and muffled my cries.

"Are you alright Rose?" I heard Myrtle asked.

I sniffed and looked at her. I wiped my tears and shook my head yes.

"I'm ok Myrtle thank you for asking." I said and stood up.

"You know it's ok to say that your not." She said and looked at me.

"It's just that I can't say why I don't feel ok." I said.

"Well if you ever want to talk I'm a great listener." She said and smiled at me.

"Thank you Myrtle." I said and smiled at her too.

"By the way did you know that we have the same middle name?" She pointed out.

"Your name is also Elizabeth?" I asked and picked up my stuff.

"Mhm." She answered.

I got out of the stall and looked at her.

"Well then thank you Elizabeth." I said and looked at her.

She nodded and looked at me. I looked in the mirror and made sure I didn't look like a mess. I fixed my mascara and my hair.

"By the way Elizabeth you look wonderful today." I said and left.

I was passing by the boys lavatory when a spell missed me by a centimeter. I looked over at the boys lavatory and was walking towards the crowd surrounding the entrance when Marcus came up to me.

"West you better get in there." He said and looked at me.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because Malfoy and Potter are in there fighting." He said.

The moment he said that I grabbed my wand and pushed through the crowd and got in. A spell then came at me and I blocked it.

"What the fuck is going on?" I yelled and all the spells stopped for like 1 second.

I turned the corner and then I heard a thump. I then quickly ran and I saw Draco on the floor and Harry looking at him worried. I ran to Draco and kneeled next to him. There was water everywhere. I looked at Harry and he looked scared almost as if he didn't mean to do it.

"Harry get out of here." I yelled at him and tried to heal Draco. "GET OUT!"

Harry then left and Snape came in.

"Professor the wounds they won't heal." I said and tears where now coming down my face.

He nodded and pulled out his wand. He pointed it at Draco and mumbled a spell. Draco was whimpering in pain and crying. When the wounds healed Snape took him to the Hospital Wing. Flint then came and helped me up.

"You ok West?" He asked worriedly.

"Marcus I suggest that you stay way from me right now if you don't want to see me angry." I said.

He nodded and left to break the crowd.

"Silencio!" I said and casted the Silencing Charm on the boys lavatory.

I tried to breath in and out but my emotions took over me. The ground was shaking my head was pounding and I had no control of myself.

"Ahh!" I screamed and everything broke.

The mirrors, the glass, the windows, even the Silencing Charm broke. Everything in the boys lavatory that was breakable broke. There was even more water coming out of the plumbing. I hadn't felt like this in so long that I didn't find it necessary to learn to control it.

"Rose!" I heard a low voice call out my name.

I looked back and saw Snape. A new crowd had formed. The ground was still shaking and I was had tears falling down my cheeks.

"Calm down." He said and tried to walk towards me. "Control it!"

"I CAN'T!" I yelled and the pounding in my head got harder. "I'm trying but I can't!"

By this time Snape had gotten to me he was hugging me. I tried to calm down but nothing was working.

"ROSE ELIZABETH WEST YOU STOP THIS INSANE MADNESS THIS INSTANT!" I then heard Father's voice yell at me.

~