Borgin and Burkes.

~Rose

I was fast asleep when someone woke me up.

"Princess wake up." I heard Draco calling me.

"Dragon It's to early let me sleep." I did and turned over.

"I'll give you a chocolate frog if you wake up." He said.

I quickly got up and looked at him.

"I'm up." I said.

"Good quickly get dressed we have to go." He said.

I nodded and went to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth. I put on a black dress, black stockings, a black coat, silver snake necklace, and black flats.

 I put on a black dress, black stockings, a black coat, silver snake necklace, and black flats

I also grabbed a black purse. I put my wand, phone, earbuds, charger, and Death Eater mask in. I did my makeup and put on a black snake like ring on. I walked out and saw Draco waiting.

"Done." I said and walked down to the living room.

"Ok here." He said and gave me a chocolate frog.

I put it in my purse. I said goodbye to my parents and we floo to his house. When we got there we where greeted by Narcissa. Lucius was put in Azkaban after he was caught last year at the Ministry. I grabbed Narcissa's left hand and Draco grabbed onto her right. Then we apparate to Diagon Alley. We then walked into Knockturn Alley. Narcissa was leading and Draco kept me close. Then we walked into Borgin and Burkes. I walked in first and Draco hesitant.

"Dragon come on." I whispered.

He nodded and came inside. I saw everyone there including Aaron and Adrien. Draco was given the dark mark. I didn't want to look so I went outside. Soon Narcissa also came out.

"Rose?" She called.

"Yes?" I asked.

"May I ask you something?" She asked.

"Anything." I answered.

"You where there last year weren't you." She said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"At the Ministry." She said.

I didn't say anything I just hung my head.

"I won't tell anyone." She said and smiled at me.

"Thank you." I said.

Draco then came out. It was time to go and board the train. Draco and I said our goodbyes and went to the first class section.

~