Morning Class.

~Rose

I woke up like usual at 5:30 in the morning. I got out of bed went into the lavatory and brushed my teeth. I put on a green Charli Cohen sports bra, black shorts, and my Nike sneakers.

 I put on a green Charli Cohen sports bra, black shorts, and my Nike sneakers

I put on some chapstick and did my hair in a ponytail. I grabbed my earbuds, phone, and wand. I jogged to the Black Lake and did a few stretches. I ran my normal 10 laps. I checked my phone and it was barely 6:20 in the morning. I ran another 5 laps and went ran back to the Common Room. I got to the dorm and took a shower. I got out and put on my uniform. I put on a white button up shirt, black skirt, black stockings, my green and silver Slytherin tie, a gray jumper, my Slytherin Robes, and black flats.

 I put on a white button up shirt, black skirt, black stockings, my green and silver Slytherin tie, a gray jumper, my Slytherin Robes, and black flats

I grabbed my black backpack and put my books, journal, ink, quill, phone, earbuds, and wand. I walked out of the dorm and walked into the Common Room.

"Well well well! What do we have here?" I heard a voice say.

I grabbed my wand and looked at Aaron sitting on the couch.

"Just leave me alone Aaron." I said and walked towards the door.

"And why would I do that?" He asked.

"Because you of all people should know that I won't hesitate to hex you!" I said.

"You won't want to know why?" He said and asked.

"No but I have a feeling your going to tell me anyways." I said and didn't bother to look at him.

"Because you still Love me." He said and put his hands on my waist.

"No actually I don't." I said and pushed him away.

"You do but I think your just to proud to say it." He said and smirked.

"Well I don't care what you think." I said. "But here's what your gonna do!"

I finally turned around and looked at him.

"Your going to stay way from me because I've made friends and they treat me like family." I said. "So mess with me and you mess with them too!"

I wiped my hair and walked out of the Common Room. I was walking to the Great Hall when I bumped into someone.

"Oops sorry." I said and looked at who I bumped into.

I saw that it was Luna.

"That's quite alright Rose." Luna said in her soft sweet voice.

"Good morning Luna." I said and hugged her.

She hugged me back.

"Are you going to breakfast?" She asked.

"Mhm." I said. "Would you care to join me Luna?"

"Alright." She said and smiled. "I hope there's pudding."

I giggled and we walked to the Great Hall. We sat together at the Ravenclaw table. When Luna and I finished breakfast it was 7:00 in the morning. Hermione and Harry had just walked in. I said goodbye to Luna and sat with Harry.

"Hey guys." I said. "Where's Ron?"

"Sleeping!" They said in union.

I giggled and leaned my head on Harry's shoulder.

"Hungry?" He asked and tried to feed me some toast.

"No thanks you eat." I said.

He nodded and ate his toast. Hermione shook her head and kept eating. I was texting Kathleen when Hermione got up.

"Come on let's go." She said.

"Ok bye Harry." I said hugged him.

He hugged me back and waved at Hermione. We had Transfiguration together so we got to Professor McGonagall's classroom early.

"Good morning girl." Professor McGonagall said.

"Good morning Professor." We said and sat down in our usual spots.

"Good morning ladies your early like usual, the notes are on the board if you would like to copy them now." Professor McGonagall said.

We nodded and took out our books, ink, quill, and parchment. We wrote the notes and talked.

"So how is it with your Ex?" Hermione asked.

"Let's just say I hope you don't mind me staying with you guy." I said.

"I don't and I doubt that Ginny and Lavender will either." She said.

"Thanks." I said.

She laughed and I giggled. Soon everyone was inside the classroom and Aaron and Adrien walked in the classroom.

"Ah Mister Davis and Mister Anderson you 2 will sit together in the back." Professor McGonagall said.

I didn't turn around. I just looked at Harry and Ron. They smiled and nodded at me. Hermione and I finished taking notes and asked Professor McGonagall if we could leave 10 minutes early. She said alright and we left.

~