Tea.

~Rose

Felicia was offended that I chose Hermione and the girls over her and her friends. Sure her friends are now my friends but I made new friends and wanted to hang out with them.

"Oh come on Felicia." I say "Anyways your attitude is getting annoying."

"Ok ok I'll drop it!" She said.

I then smiled at my victory. I walked over to the bed and flopped myself on top of it.

"So what did you do this whole time?" She asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked and raised my eyebrow.

"I didn't see you at dinner and the girls where all there." She said.

Felicia then walked over to my bed and sat next to me.

"So where we're you?" She asked.

"Ok so you know how I left you and the others!?" I started to say.

"Hmm..." She said and nodded yes.

"Ok well I bumped into Harry Potter."

"Ok so what? He goes to school here, you didn't think you were going to meet him eventually?" She asked and rolled her eyes.

"You know I forgot how much of a bitch you can be." I said and rolled my eyes.

"And I forgot how much of a cusser you are!" She said back at me. "Ok so tell me what did you guys do that took so long?"

My eyes widened and I just looked at Felicia because of what she said. Felicia made it sound like we were having sex.

"Oh my gosh did you to do.-" she started to say.

"No!" I told her. "I just met the guy and already you want me to jump his bones."

"Well then what happened?" She asked.

"We just talked and went flying." I told her.

"Oh..Well that must have been boring." She said.

"It wasn't I had a good time.." I told her.

She just rolled her eyes and I shrugged it off.

"Hey can I ask you something?" Felicia asked.

"Hmm.." I said and looked at her.

"Is it true what the parents are saying?" She asked.

"What are they saying?" I asked.

"That you have your mark already!" She said.

I didn't respond I just turned away. I got off my bed and away from Felicia. I stood hugging the bed pole. Felicia didn't say anything she just looked at me. She then took my left arm and rolled up my sleeve. She then saw the mark. His mark.

"So it is true." She said.

"Yea! Couldn't do shit about even if I wanted to." I said and rolled my sleeve down.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"I was forced to get this stupid mark." I said. "I was forced to come to this school, I was forced to break up with Aaron!"

Talking about everything just made me feel worthless and pathetic.

"Wow...I guess when you say that your life has been hard I won't say no." She said.

I didn't answer Felicia. I guess that when people say that you should talk to someone I guess you should. Felicia may be a bitch and all but she is very easy to talk to.

"Don't cry Rose." Felicia said.

I was so lost in my thought that I didn't realize I was crying.

"Your right. I shouldn't cry what's done is done! Right?" I asked her while I wiped away my tears.

Felicia just looked at me. She then pulled me into a bone crushing hug. I hugged Felicia back and didn't want to let go. Then Daphne came running in.

"Help!" She yelped.

~