Chapter 35: Battle of skill

~~~ (Y/N) POV ~~~

     I lunged at Lust. Full of rage, hating that lonely feeling, hating that I had to be here, hating that I was with them, the people who were messing with me, who were trying to kill me. And they were just acting like this is some kind of party. And this one, Lust. The one who made me attack my friends, who made me hurt Amethyst. Why do I have to be going through all of this drama? Why did I have to have this stupid gem? Why do I have to constantly fight and struggle!? I made my way to Lust. I saw them backing up and moving their mouth like they were talking. I didn't hear them as I kept walking. I started to move faster. Going from walking, to jogging to running, until I was full on sprinting at them.  I reeled back my fist and threw it forward, a surge of flame followed as it flowed from the ground up, rushing to the spot where Lust just was. I looked over to the left to see Lust with burns on one of their legs, and anger in their eyes. I glared at them. What right do they have to glare at me? What right do they have to be angry? They were the ones who decided to drag me into this! Another god damn enemy to fight! Invasion after invasion, attack after attack, enemy after enemy! I can't catch a god damn break! I saw their eyes change to desperation, they got up as I made my way toward them again. They started waving to the seats above, saying something that I couldn't hear. Suddenly Wrath and Envy jumped in front of me. Wrath was smiling while Envy looked very annoyed. While Wrath and Envy stood in front of me, Lust had ran out of the arena, but I was more focused on these two to care. I threw a punch at Envy, but Wrath caught the punch. Her fist shook as I kept pushing against her restraint. I stared Envy down. Now these two want to interrupt the fight and team up on me? This isn't an event, this isn't a party, it's an assault. I am sick and tired of all this! I jump back and summon my war ax, when it suddenly disappeared, and appeared in the hand of Envy. He smiled at me as he started swinging it, getting used to it. I frowned, my brows furrowing as I started to shake, getting angrier. And now he pulls this shit? Why can he take my abilities!? Their mine, it's my weapon, my power, my void! Mine, not his, and I am sick of all these challenges, all these hurdles, all these problems! He can't take my void! He never will. He can't handle them! It's not his to take! I held out my hand to him as the ax started to dissipate from shaft to head. The shaft partially appeared in my hand, the rest of the shaft, and the head were still in Envy's hands. He was shocked as he held onto his end. The weapon torn between the two masters. We struggled as we stared at each other. I concentrated harder.

(y/n): "You can't, take, my fucking, weapon!"

     The ax was back in my hands now, Envy stood their in shock and anger. I swung at him when Wrath tackled me from the side. I fell to the ground with her. I dissipated my ax and let my aura out, entering my black hole form. As I was on the ground, she punched me. Her fist hit my aura and was then stuck. I got up from the extra energy. I threw a punch, releasing all of my energy into her as she flew back into the arena wall. I turned to Envy, I was exhausted, and my Black Hole form dissipated, but I wasn't going to let them take me out. As I took a step towards him, I felt even weaker, and I felt my aura leave me. Envy smiled as he let my aura surround him. It was a small orb of black aura. Nothing like when I release it now. He wants to take my power, and use it at such a weak state? If he wants my power, he should use, ALL OF IT! I stared at him as the orb surged a little larger, exhausting him further. His eyes widened in shock when it surged again. He fell down onto his knees as it surged for a third time. It almost took up half the arena now.

(y/n): "You want to take and use my power!? Then use all of it! Take it all! Go ahead, see if you can handle it!"

      The aura started to continue to grow and grow, no longer in surges, but constantly. Envy started to sweat as he struggled to get up, now laying on the ground. I squinted at him, and watched as the aura started to contract and get denser. The aura got darker and darker. Envy was entering my Black Hole Form, and it was taking a toll on him. I walked up to him and grabbed his head.

(y/n): "Don't take, what you can't handle! Trash!"

     I slammed his head on the ground before he could fully 'transform'. I got my aura back as he lied there, unconscious. I was about to turn to the others and say something when Wrath came back and tried to tackle me. This time, I stood my ground and turned my head to her. I sent my fist into her face. She took a step back before returning the favor. We continued to exchange blows. I was already tired, but I didn't care. I was took angry, I was too tired to stop. I don't know when, but at some point during the punching, Wrath had stopped, but I couldn't, not now. After a moment, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around, throwing a punch at whoever was behind. The person stepped back and I saw it was Greed who grabbed my shoulder, Pride behind her.

Pride: "We are your opponents now."

     I wasted no time and immediately ran towards them, summoning my hammer. Pride raised their hand and caught the hammer, barely as they slid to the side a bit, forcing them to use both hands. Greed took this time to take out a dagger and lunged. I took the dagger as I brought my hammer back and swung it at Pride again. They braced them self a bit, knowing what kind of power to expect. The caught the hammer again, sliding a little less, but still sliding. I continued to try to swing my hammer as Greed took out their knife and tried to plunge again. After a few swings, and a few stabs, I quickly dissipated my hammer and went for a quick straight punch to Greed. This sudden change in attacks caught them by surprise, Pride still braced for a hammer swing wasn't ready to defend their teammate, while Greed had their knife in my now bloody side. My fist connected with her face as she went flying back. Pride then punched me right in the face. I stumbled back and brought out my war ax. Pride got ready to brace for ax, waiting until they can try to grab some part of it to keep it from hitting them, when I started to stumble. My ax dropped and disappeared while I started to breath heavily and calm down, my body sore from the constant fighting, and hits. My side especially in pain, from the many stabs. Pride smiles as they started to flex a bit.

Pride: "It seems your little effect has finally worn off. And I have always had my suspicions, but I never got a clear enough answer until now. It seems my strength grows in according to the strength of the people I influence, it's not about quantity, it's about quality, and this is some real quality."