Chapter 19: Official Diamond

~~~ TIMESKIP ~~~

     It's been quite some time since we went to Homeworld to get White to help us uncorrupt the gems. Yellow had invited me to Homeworld for some sort of broadcast or announcement. Yellow, Blue and White were in the throne room. I walked in.

Yellow: "Welcome (Y/N), glad to see you back."

(Y/N): "Good to see you guys too. So, what is the occasion exactly?"

White: "After some talking, we have decided to officially announce you as a diamond."

(Y/N): "I see. Are you sure that's the best idea? I mean, with Steven being revealed as Pink, and all, is a big change like this really the best idea?"

Blue: "Well, White was hesitant as well, but we believe that this is going to go smoothly."

(Y/N): "Well, then another question, or two. What Diamond would I be? And am I a full Diamond or honorary Diamond, since my gem isn't in fact a diamond."

Yellow: "First of all, you will be Black Diamond, and second, you are part Diamond, so you would in fact, be up for the spot."

(Y/N): "Well, either way, whatever you guys want. Though, what is the new diamond authority symbol going to be? If there is a new diamond then, where would it go?" 

White: "In the center of course."

(Y/N): "I assumed as much, but it's good to make sure everyone has thought everything through. Okay, when is this happening?"

White: "In a few minutes. We are getting things prepared, then we shall get you ready. I mean, of course you humans do love your multicolored clothing and all but..."

(Y/N): "For such a large announcement you would rather I wear something more, 'gem-like' in terms of fashion. Yellow, do you think that 'the outfit' will be appropriate?"

Yellow: "What are you... oh, yes. I believe that should be just fine."

White: "What are you talking about?"

Yellow: "You'll see. I just hope they don't wear that cape."

     White looked at her.

White: "What's wrong with capes?"

     I went into my void world and equipped my gem outfit. My sunglasses, black cape, dark grey shirt, with a black 'X' cross on it, and my black pants. I went back into the throne room.

(Y/N): "What do you think?"

White: "Not bad. Could be better, but it is much better than those chaotic Earth outfits."

(Y/N): "Well, I don't think that most outfits aren't too bad, but there are some matches that do not belong, and therefore should never exist."

White: "Yes. Finally, someone gets it."

Yellow: "Hmm. For a human, you have an amazing sense of events and taste in gem culture."

Blue: "Yes, that is quite odd."

White: "Well we can catch up and chit chat later. We need to get ready for the broadcast. We are currently having a throne being brought in. Don't worry, it will be human sized for you, and it will be above Pink's throne, and below mine."

(Y/N): "Oh of course, indicating the placement on the Authority Diamond."

White: "Exactly."

     Two gems appeared in the doorway carrying a black throne. A few more came in and took a few measurements and found the exact center in between Pink and White's throne. They placed it there with some hovering technology.