Chapter 7: The Ride of Your Life

~~~ (Y/N) POV ~~~

     I was in a grassy place, there was a pink flower, and a tree. I felt my face get wet, and then I woke up, tears on my face. I was on the couch, trying to sleep. Steven was out with his dad. I went back to sleep. Entering the field once more. I looked around, and then I saw it. A large, pink structure. The one from my vision on the moon base. But this time, it was full of over growth. I looked to my side, and I saw 2 figures. Both of them blue, on an average size, but the other was massive, wearing a cloak. They both seemed to be gems, the small one a pearl, and the larger one, I don't know. The pearl looked at me.

Blue Pearl: "My Diamond. It seems we have company."

     As the large figure turned to me, just as I saw her face. I woke up, tears falling from my face once more. I couldn't go back to sleep. Steven was looking at me from above the bed.

Steven: "Hey, were you dreaming about the same thing I was?"

(Y/N): "I don't know."

Steven: "Was there a pink flower, and a large pink thingy, with lots of vines on it?"

     I paused for a moment, and then nodded.

Steven: "Oh my gosh! In the morning we should talk to Connie, I think I remember the pink thingy from somewhere."

          ~~~ TIMESKIP ~~~

     Connie, Steven and I were sitting at a table in Steven's temple. Connie knocked off a bunch of papers from the table, extremely excited as she grabbed something.

Connie: "Sorry, I'll clean that up later! When you told me about your dream, I thought it sounded familiar."

     Connie opened the book to a page with a drawing of the large structure from our dreams. Steven gasped.

Steven: "That's it! The, Palen-quinn."

Connie: "Actually, it's pronounced, Pal-in-keen."

     A flash was heard as the gems came back from their mission.

Steven: "It's the gems. They've gotta know about this thing."

     We went over to them.

Amethyst: "Yo."

     Steven opened the book to the page with the palanquin.

Steven: "Hey, do you know about this thing?"

     Amethyst bent down to look.

Amethyst: "Steven. You deserve to know the truth. And the truth is, I have no idea what that is I've never seen it before in my life."

     Pearl walked over and bent down to take a look.

Pearl: "Excuse me Amethyst, Allow me. Uh, wuh, well. It appears to be an illustration in some kind of journal."

     I tensed for a bit as I recalled the memories from the moon base, and something came to my head. I just had to open my mouth.

(Y/N): "You know what that is, Pearl."

Pearl: "Uh (Y/N), I think you three should just..."

Garnet: "You can't go there!"

Steven: "........ Why not?"

Amethyst: "Yeeaah, why not?"

Steven: "I thought you were going to tell me everything from now on."

Pearl: "Oh, Steven."

Steven: "Does this have something to do with pink diamond? I already know mom shattered her, so what is it about this that you can't tell me."