Chapter 1: The Star Child

~~~ (Y/N) POV ~~~

I woke up and went to the kitchen where (A/N) was making breakfast.

(Y/N): "Good morning."

(A/N): "Well good morning, (Y/N). Go ahead and sit at the table, breakfast will be done shortly."

I sit at the table as (A/N) comes in with two plates of eggs, pancakes, bacon, and sausage. We start to eat as the sun shone through the open windows, shining on my (e/c) eye, and my patch.

I finished quickly and took my plate to the sink. I found a step stool and washed my dish before putting it into the dishwasher.

(A/N): "Well I will need to leave soon, but if you would like to walk around town and explore a bit you can, just be careful."

She said, as she got up and put her plate away. She grabbed her keys and headed out the door.

(A/N): "See you later."

I smile and nod. After a bit, I headed out the door and walked to the beach. When I made it to the shoreline I sat down and watched the horizon. I heard footsteps and looked to my side and saw a few feet away was someone walking around the cliff. I stood up in surprise as I saw the kid from the flash, he froze when he saw me.

???: "Oh. Hey. It's you."

I heard more footsteps on the sand as someone called out.

???: "Steven! Who are you talking to?"

A tall, pale person rounded the corner, and my eye widened when I saw what was on her forehead. It was something very similar to what was in my left eye, but a different color. A glossy round object.

Steven: "Oh hey Pearl. This is the guy I was talking to you about."

He pointed at me as Pearl looked at me.

Pearl: "Oh my. Is your eye okay?"

For a moment I didn't know what to do. And then I did something that my parents told me never to do as I stared at her.... I slowly took off my eye patch. Pearl and Steven gasped.

Pearl: "Another one? But, that can't be possible. How can you....? What? W-who?"

She continued to stammer as another figure appeared.

???: "Hey P, what's got you alllll, wwwhhhhhaaaaaAAAAAAAAAT!?"

She looked at me.

???: "How is that possible? I thought Steven was the only one?!"

Steven: "Me too!? Maybe that's how they entered my dream!"

I looked down, feeling a bit awkward, and like I shouldn't have shown them my eye.

Pearl: "We need to talk to you."

I look up and step back, shaking my head.

Pearl: "It is very important. If you have questions, we might be able to discover how this happened."

I stopped my retreat as I looked at them again. I look down and think. Then I nod. 

Steven: "Come on. The temple is right around the corner."

I follow the strange people to the house, temple thing. I sat on the couch as Pearl paced thinking for a moment.

Pearl: "Okay so...."

(Y/N): "(Y/N)."

Pearl: "Thank you. So (Y/N), do you know who your mother is?"

I nod.