Chapter 32: Violent Craving

~~~ (Y/N) POV ~~~

     I sat in my room on Homeworld, using my new meditation mat. I breathed in, held it, then breathed out. In, hold, out. I reflect on myself, and the void within me. There was a deafening silence as I sat, focusing. Then the room filled with noise as the doors opened.

Blue: "(Y/N), it's time to train. Come on."

     I got up and turned around. I followed Blue as she led me to the arena. White and Yellow sat on their thrones in the stands.

Yellow: "For this training, Blue has requested to train you on her own for this matter. Something about control."

White: "So, you will be exclusively trained by Blue for now."

Blue: "Now, for these exercises you are not allowed to use your weapons or aura, no matter what!"

     I looked up at her and blinked. She's not really the aggressive type. I wonder if she is okay. 

(Y/N): "Whatever you say Blue."

Blue: "Good, now come at me!"

     I started to rush at her. I reeled my fist back and jumped as I was about to punch her in the knee, when suddenly I felt an overwhelming crushing force, and I was buried into the ground. It was dark for a moment, till the force pushing me down lifted, and the light came in. I saw that the sudden force was Blue's fist.

Blue: "I said not to use your aura! You were enhancing your strength! Take your aura, and contain it! You can't use even a single bit of your aura during this."

     I blinked and slowly got up. I was a bit dazed and swayed a little. After tensing up and closing my eyes, I took a deep breath, and tried to push my aura into myself, into my void. I felt my strength leave me a bit, and suddenly, I felt very sore from the crushing attack. Every movement was uncomfortable. I stood there as I caught my breath but then quickly jumped back a bit as Blue performed a low, sweeping kick. Despite my attempt to dodge, I was still hit by the attack and I went flying into the side of the arena, without my aura to help give me extra defense, I screamed.

Blue: "The enemies won't wait for you to recover! Come at me!"

Yellow: "Blue, aren't you being a bit harsh? Go easy on them."

Blue: "I can't do that. Not now, they need to get strong, and they need to do it fast!"

     I slowly stood up. My body not happy.

Blue: "We don't know when they are going to attack, but if (Y/N) can't even compare to the strength of a Diamond without their aura, then they are no match for them!"

     I was tired, my body was hurt. And I was hungry, so hungry. Blue started walking over to me, but I was a bit occupied, as my vision started to tint orange.

Blue: "You can't just rest in the middle of a fight!"

     She raised her fist, and was about to bring it down. I let out a slight growl, and looked up at the oncoming object. I jumped toward it and tried to bite into whatever part of the hand I could. My mouth couldn't open wide enough, but despite being crushed by a fist, I still latched onto it as it raised. Blue quickly shook her hand and sent me flying off of it. She expanded her aura, creating a thick atmosphere of sadness all over the arena. I wasn't effected as I turned and ran toward Blue, a massive hunger consuming me. I slashed at Blue, who easily avoided my attack, and countered. I felt the force of a wall hit me as Blue kicked me again. I growled, getting more and more desperate, hungrier and hungrier.

          ~~~ Pride POV ~~~

    I was walking with the other Sins while looking for good places where crowds would be.