Chapter 17: Back To Homeworld

~~~ TIMESKIP ~~~

     We were outside on the Porch. Blue was holding Steven in her hands. Everyone was crying  from Blue's tears of joy.

Blue: "Oh Pink. I can't believe it. You've been here all along."

Garnet: "We can't just hand Steven over to Blue Diamond, she's a shatterer."

Bismuth: "She's not gonna hurt him, look at her. She really thinks she's one of them."

Amethyst: "Aaaghhh, somebody make, Blue Diamond stop."

Connie: "Are you guys okay?"

Pearl: "It's just *sniffle* Blue Diamond's power. She's obviously relieved that Pink Diamond wasn't shattered after all."

     Yellow tried to command her ship into rising, but ended up breaking it's finger.

Yellow: "How could you do this to us Pink, why did you let us think you were shattered? Why the strange disguise? Why are you doing a voice? Why didn't you say something at the trial? And Blue, can you please stop crying? I can't see."

Blue: "Sorry."

     She dried off her tears and let Steven down. 

Steven: "My mom kept it secret from everyone, almost everyone. "

     Yellow leaned down and looked closer at Steven.

Yellow: "What are you talking about?"

Steven: "Well, apparently mom, oh geez you don't know what a mom is. Okay, Pink Diamond took the form of Rose Quartz permanently after faking her shattering. Then Rose Quartz gave up that form to create a new life with my dad, me. Rose passed her gem and some of her powers onto me, but that's all. I don't have any of Pink's or Rose's memories. Sorry."

Yellow: "I'm sure your memories are in there somewhere Pink. I mean if (Y/N) can remember, then it must be a matter of time for you."

Steven: "Actually, I go by Steven."

Blue: "Oh stars. How did you even survive? We blasted the planet and obliterated every gem on it's surface."

Steven: "They weren't exactly, obliterated."

     We warped to a strange ship looking place. Steven opened a door and a centipede gem of some sort crawled out.

Yellow: "What, am I looking at?"

     The creature's jaw dropped.

Yellow: "No one should have survived our attack."

Steven: "Centipedle's mind is broken. I tried to heal her but it didn't stick."

Yellow: "Heal her?"

Steven: "But maybe you two can help her. You're so much stronger than me, and I got close."

Blue: "Well, it's not something we normally do."

Yellow: "This is completely unprecedented."

Steven: "But you did this to her. You have to help her, all of them."

Yellow: "Hm, very well. I can try but I make no promises."

     She squatted down, rubbed her hands like a defibrillator and pressed her fingers against the gem's head. She seemed to go back to her original form,  

Yellow: "There, good as new."

     The gem proceeded to squeal, lazily  flailing her arms.

Yellow: "She may be too far gone."