Chapter 9: The Pieces

~~~ (Y/N) POV ~~~

     We had arrived at Homeworld. Blue Diamond led me through their Palace. She had a room prepared for me.

(Y/N): "Blue Diamond. When would you like to get started?"

Blue Diamond: "Maybe we can get to work on control? That is one of your problems, so if we get to work on control, maybe you will be able to remember more?"

(Y/N): "That sounds good."

Blue Diamond: "I will be busy for a while, but I will send some gems over. They might be able to help. What can you do so far?"

(Y/N): "Well, I have the basic weapons. I can, apparently project emotions. I can create fire, and Ice. Though, I am unsure what else I can do. I pass out a lot."

Blue Diamond: "Well, that is already quite an arsenal for an individual, but what do you mean, pass out?"

(Y/N): "Well, sometimes, when a person over exerts themself to an extreme, then the body can cause a forced sleep. We call it a 'black out' as the vision fades to black before unconsciousness. Usually it happens when someone is dehydrated, or is hit in the head too hard."

Blue Diamond: "Oh my, that sounds terrible."

(Y/N): "Well, blacking out can be a sign of destructive behavior, by over exerting yourself, or a horrible illness that weakens you."

Blue Diamond: "You aren't ill are you?"

(Y/N): "No, I just over exert myself."

     Blue Diamond nods.

Blue Diamond: "Someone will be with you shortly, they will escort you to an arena. There they will help you with your abilities. I must go for now."

     I nod and sit down as Blue Diamond and Blue Pearl leaves. Though I did not have to wait for too long, as soon a Ruby and a Green Agate entered the room. I stood up to greet them.

Ruby: "You must be (Y/N)."

(Y/N): "That is correct."

     They were silent for a moment before looking back at the paper. The Ruby and Green Agate looked at each other before sighing.

Green Agate: "Follow us."

     They turned and continued to leave. I followed as we started to head towards the exit of the Palace. Upon exiting many Gems that were walking in the streets looked awkwardly at me, I tried to ignore them as I followed the two gems. 

     We eventually made it to the arena Blue Diamond mentioned.

Ruby: "So, let's start with the basics. Summon your weapon."

     I summoned my karambits.

Green Agate: "Hmm, very up close. Do you even know how to use those?"

     I nod.

(Y/N): "Mostly."

     The Ruby sighed as the Green Agate summoned a sword.

Green Agate: "We will see about that."

     She rushed at me, sword pointed to my chest. I stepped to the right while twisting my body, my right karambit pointed at her arm. She snarled and swung her sword at me. I blocked the sword with my left karambit while withdrawing my other karambit.

Green Agate: "Fine, I guess you're decent, for a human."

     She dissipated her sword. I dissipated my karambits as she smirked.