Chapter 27: Releasing the Void

~~~ Time Skip ~~~

     I was back home, though Amazonite and Lapis 3 asked me to tell them where I lived so they could visit every 'now and then.' About three days after I went back home, Lapis 3 and Amazonite had shown up saying they wanted to hang out for 'a bit.' They haven't left since then, and it has been two weeks. They seem to have decided themselves to be my unofficial personal guards, or as they call it 'overprotective friends, who are in no way attempting to serve me.' Lapis 3 found that she has preferred to obtain an earth name for herself, so from then on she declared herself to be Lisa.

(Y/N): "Lisa, Amazonite. I wanted to do some training and I need someone there to help me. It involves both, observation, as well as projectiles for certain tests. My aura can almost cover the whole block, so I thought it was about time to try to upgrade it."

Lisa: "Very well then, where shall we train?"

(Y/N): "In the backyard of course."

     We walked outside and I stretched, getting ready for my experiment. I took a deep breathe, and then relaxed.

(Y/N): "Here goes nothing."

    I am nothing. I am everything. I exist, I am (Y/N), I......am.....the void. I encompass all that was, is, will be. All that wasn't, that isn't and that won't be. I am the nothing that only exists at the end of all existence. I felt my aura extend, but it was very different. It felt compact, and it felt very draining. I opened my eyes to see I was covered in pitch black flames. They seemed as though they were made of the shadows of shadows, something that was blacker than black, emptier than emptiness. It was a thin layer, but a layer none the less. I looked up at Lisa and Amazonite.

(Y/N): "How do I look?"

Amazonite: "You... look at though you are a walking shadow, like you have escaped the two dimensional confines you were once trapped in."

(Y/N): "Very poetic."

     I started to sweat, starting to feel very drained. The black flames disappeared as I started to breath heavily, my muscles exhausted.

(Y/N): "Well, whatever that was, it wasn't something I could maintain for long."

Amazonite: "There was something about it though. It looked and felt like you were the vacuum of space, constantly, but slowly drawing in air to fill something that couldn't be filled."

(Y/N): "Like a black hole, I see. I will call it my black hole form. Hmm, I feel like I could do better. Well for now that's what that is."

Lisa: "Would you like to continue with the training?"

(Y/N): "After maybe three minutes of meditating, that took quite a bit out of me. I can stand, but I feel like I won't be running or swinging anything."

Lisa: "I see."

     I nodded as I sat down, closing my eye and focusing on my breathing, drawing it in, holding, and then letting it out. I would draw it in, hold it, let it out, and draw it back in again. Repeating the cycle.

Amazonite: "Why do you make that noise when you do that?"

(Y/N): "You mean my breathing?"

Amazonite: "Yes. What is the purpose of that?"

(Y/N): "So that I do not suffocate. I may be able to survive without breathing, but if I do not breathe, then my lung will slowly deteriorate which is very painful, luckily they regenerate before being damaged beyond repair, but it is still an agonizing pain that I would rather not live with. For normal humans, a lack of breathing results first, in pain, then in unconsciousness, then death."