Chapter 30: Den Of Sin

~~~ (Y/N) POV ~~~

     I woke up in my bed, and sat up quickly, my eye widened. I ran downstairs to see the gems in the living room. I sighed in relief, until I realize Amethyst wasn't there. As I entered the living room, Garnet tensed up for a moment before relaxing again.

Pearl: "(Y/N), are you okay?"

(Y/N): "I think so, but what happened? Where is Amethyst?"

     When I said that, Garnet tensed up and started walking out of the room.

Pearl: "Garnet, wait, it wasn't their....."

     She sighed. Garnet had ignored her and left the house completely, going to the warp pad and leaving.

(Y/N): "Pearl, what happened?"

Pearl: "You, fought us, and well, Amethyst got hurt bad."

(Y/N): "What? What happened? What did I do? Is Amethyst going to be....?"

Pearl: "She's fine, kind of. Steven healed her gem, but she hasn't taken this long to reform yet, I don't know if it is because she wants to be careful, or if she just feeling hesitant, but she is mostly fine."

     I sat down, staring at the floor.

Pearl: "Your gem was changing colors. In the living room, it was red, then pink, then back to red. When we caught back up with you, it was just completely pink."

(Y/N): "I remember being so angry, then so lonely. I don't know what was happening, but I do know that they had something to do with it. I think, I kind of remember the person saying something about me doing something to their friend? It is still hard to remember."

Pearl: "Maybe we should look into this, and keep you up on Homeworld."

     I looked at Pearl.

(Y/N): ".... Maybe I should stay there. If those people have some kind of effect on me, then I should stay away."

     I stood up and started to walk out of the living room before pausing.

(Y/N): "See you later, and, Pearl. Please tell Amethyst, 'I am sorry.' I just want to make sure she knows that, I didn't mean to hurt her."

     I went to the warp pad, and teleported to Homeworld.

     I appeared in the Palace on Homeworld. The doors opened as I walked through them, going down the halls. This place get's more beautiful the more I come here. I saw White on her throne. She didn't seem to be busy at the moment so I walked into the room.

(Y/N): "Hey White, it's been a bit huh?"

White: "Ah, (Y/N), welcome. How are things on Earth?"

(Y/N): "Well, a bit complicated at the moment, so I need to stay at the Palace for-"

White: "Oh of course! You are always welcome."

(Y/N): "-a bit..."

      I was about to speak up again when White's facial expression change from a smile, to a confused glare. She leaned down and took a long stare at me.

White: "What happened to your gem?"

(Y/N): "That, is something complicated that is happening on Earth, in fact that is kind of why I am going to be staying here for a bit. These weird people showed up who have some weird effect on me. So while the Gems do some searching on Earth, I will be up here, out of their way."