Seven

One More Chance To Hold You - jjk

Taehyung pov

"So you've been looking for a job for a while now?" He sat down on the bench next to her.

He handed over to her a cup of hot tea. She accepted it with a small smile plastered on her lips.

He looked at her while she was taking a sip of the hot drink.

She looks so soft, so delicate and somewhat... fragile. He thought.

"What happened to you?" He tried his luck and asked her that. With hope that she would open up.

She tilted her head towards him. She looked at him for a moment before she shifted her gaze back to the front.

Sighing softly, she looked down on the floor.

She explained everything that happened to her one by one. Every detail except the name of her husband and her baby girl.

He looked at her with huge eyes. Mouth parted.

"How?..."

"huh?" She replied.

"How can you be so strong? How can you be so... ugh I don't have any word to describe how incredible and strong you are...?"

"Y/n"

"Uhh nice name... yeah y/n... i mean if it was me I would have... I don't know what to say now. But still... I'm sorry for your loss y/n" he added.

"I promised him to live my life to the fullest and to find my happiness again even though he wasn't there to witness it" she stated.

"I'm glad you made that promise tho. To be honest I was so shocked and kinda scared of the sight I'm seeing just now... I'm sorry for thinking that bad of you" he scratches his nape.

"It's okay. Umm, I should get going now... it's late... thank you for listening to me... err..." she says, standing up from her seat.

Taehyung looked at her with a frown "you don't know me?" She shook her head.

"You've got to be kidding me..." his chuckle echoed the night.

"I'm Taehyung... Kim Taehyung. Nice to meet you" He flashes his ultimate boxy smile.

"You have a one of a kind smile, Taehyung. Nice to meet you too"

She bowed then began her steps home. "Wait!" He stops her.

"It's late. Let me send you home"

"Oh no. It's okay. I usually walk home at this hour and nothing has happened to me. Don't worry" she exclaimed.

"Nope. Not gonna happen when you're with me. Come I'll send you home" he insists.

Both of them keep on arguing until she's lost her words in defeat and follow him to his car.

Y/n pov

The ride was silent but it was broken by Taehyung's question that caught your attention.

"Are you still looking for a job?" You nodded at him.

"Are you good at doing makeup or hair styling or maybe in fashion?" He questioned.

"I've once taken a course for makeup and hair styles but I'm not sure about fashion" he nodded and smiled satisfied with your answer.

"Would you want to work for the company I'm working at? and do makeup and hairstyles for the artists?" He proposed.