Three

Three

Your pov

Beep...
Beep...
Beep...

The unfamiliar sound of a machine lingers in your ears. Over and over again.

Your eyeballs moving around as you had the difficulty to open your eyes. Seems like it was glued in between them.

You try to move your index and middle fingers which you succeed a little.

"Doctor! The patient moved!" A voice of a lady was heard beside you.

"Her eyes move too—"

"calm down Veronica. I can see that." bet that was the doctor.

"Ms. Y/n... can you hear me?" He gets nothing as an answer. "If you can hear me, can you please move your fingers?" He added.

You move your fingers in response to his request.

"Good... now, can you open your eyes?" He asked.

You furrow your eyebrows as you are battling with your own eyes in order to open them.

"Its okay Ms. Y/n, don't force yourself if you can't" he says slowly.  He then places his finger on your hand pulse.

"The patient is awake. Her heartbeat is normal—" as he and the nurse were busy doing your report, you finally managed to open your eyes.

"Doctor, the patient... she opened her eyes" both of them looked at you with a warmth smile plastered on their face.

"Welcome back Ms. Y/n"

you smile a little but then you remembered about what happened to you.

Your hand moved to your belly but it was flat "M-my ba-baby... whe-where is m-my ba-baby?..." you whisper to him.

They both went silent. He took off his spectacle and to be honest, you don't feel good about it.

"Doctor ple-please..."

"I'm sorry Ms. Y/n, we did try our best but heaven needs your beautiful princess more than you do. I'm so sorry for your loss" He patted your shoulder.

"No... please no..."

Tears begin to stream down your cheek as your grip on the white bedsheets hard.

Trying to hold the pain that you feel wasn't only physically but mentally and emotionally after losing the little princess that should be in the arms of you and Jungkook's.

"Jungkook..."

"My husband?? Where is my husband???" You question. Your heart race like there's no tomorrow.

"Please tell me... where is he?..." you begged. Tears won't stop from falling down on your face.

"He is in the ICU. Would you like to see—" He you don't wait any second to answer.

"please bring me to my husband..."

—————//////////—————

He tapped the button and the glass door slides open. The doctor pushed your wheelchair inside the hallway.

The place was awfully silent and you hate that silence. The only thing that can be heard is the sound of life's machines.

Your movement stopped and the doctor went to the counter "I'm bringing patient's in room D43 wife. Is he awake?"

"I'm not sure but you can try Dr. Lee..." the other doctor replied. "Thank you Dr. Han" she nodded and gave you a sad smile.