Eleven

One More Chance To Hold You - jjk

Eva pov

She continues walking around BigHit trying to find the unfamiliar face. She kept her sunglasses on even though she's inside the building.

Her heels clicked off the white and grayish marble underneath her. She then abruptly stopped her track.

"Oh yes, how can I be this stupid" she chuckled at her own stupidity.

"They were having an interview with xxx company. Of course she will be following them duhhh..." She rolled her eyes and made her way out of the building.

She unlocked her car and got into the driver seat. She typed the company address on GPS and immediately began to drive to the said destination.

The ride doesn't take her more than 20 minutes. She arrived and parked her car somewhere near the entrance and made herself inside the building.

"Oh my god it Eva!"

"God she's so pretty"

"No wonder Jungkook likes her"

Whispers were heard among the people there. She smirked and resumed her walk along the hallway.

She stops at the reception "how can I help you Ms. Eva?" The reception politely asked her. "I want to see my boyfriend, Jeon Jungkook" she emphasized the name.

"Oh I'm sorry, they are currently having the talks now but you can wait at the makeup room. Let me lead you the way" she responds with a smile on her face.

Eva doesn't like the replies she gave her but instead of making up a scene she returns her smile and acts like she's okay with it.

Soon after they reached the makeup room, the receptionist told her to sit at the sofa and placed down a cup of hot latte on the small table in front of her.

She left the room and Eva sat there taking a sip of the hot latte when she saw the unfamiliar face behind one of the rows, cleaning her stuff.

She slowly approached the girl and she clearly saw that the girl wasn't aware of her presence.

Eva examines her from head to toe.

Long volume layered wavy honey brown hair. Her black top fitted around her small figure maybe with the height of 168 to 170 and how her skinny high waist dark blue jeans hugged her perfectly curved waist and legs.

Not gonna lie, she has that dream body a girl wants. To be honest, Eva kinda felt a little intimidated by her look, which made it more funny it was only from her back.

She can't wait any longer, she needs to see her face. She needs to know her and maybe warn her... no, not warn her, maybe let her know some simple rules.

Eva clears her throat to get her attention and she immediately turns her head towards Eva.

Both of her eyebrows raised and she looked at her with questionable eyes.

She observed her face once she finally made her eye contact with the girl.

She has a small face, dark brown cat eyes, small nose and heart shaped natural red lips.

"Can I help you Miss?" She asked, placing her tools down.

Damn! She's pretty.

"You must be y/n, right?" Eva questioned her. She nodded her head slowly.

"and you don't know me?"

This time she shook her head "I'm sorry I don't" a smirk appeared on Eva's lips.