Fourteen

Fourteen

Your pov

"Y/n..." no reply.

"Y/N!!!" He raised his voice.

"What the hell Jeon?! I was just sitting beside you!" You whisper loud.

"Yeah right. The nurse had been calling you for the third time already and you just wandered around your stupid world. Just get your ass inside already!" He retorted.

You were taken aback when he said that. You look over at the annoying face shown by the nurse but she covered it with her plastic smile.

"Miss y/n, I really appreciate it if you could lessen from wasting our time by coming inside the room" she speaks full of sarcasm.

You bit your lower lip.

This is the first time you've been here, the clinic since the day you got out of the hospital.

Your eyes fixed at Jungkook, as he was in his all black attire. He wore a bucket hat and his face was covered by the black face mask.

"Kookie" he furrowed his eyebrows when he lifted his face to get a better look at you.

"Kookie what? Don't you dare to call me that. You are not—"

"can you please accompany me inside" you slowly and desperately asked him.

"Why should I go with you?" He complained. You look at him with your pleading eyes.

"But..." then you let out one deep sigh.

"Nevermind... It's okay" you get up from the seat and walk over the room still limping.

When the nurse was about to close the door he stopped her and walked inside the room.

You look down and smile to yourself.

The middle aged woman doctor gives you a very warm smile. "Hi Miss y/n... what brings you here?" She asked.

"I fell on the floor and hurt my knees and elbows" you explained. She nodded her head a few times.

She inspected your wound "May I know what's the cause of this incident?" She questioned again.

"She saved me from being hit by a stupid fast driven car. That's where she gets the cuts and all" Jungkook suddenly spoke on your behalf.

Leaning his back on the wall with his arms crossing over his chest "oh is that so?" The doctor smiled again.

"If she doesn't hesitate to save your life then you're so lucky and you should be grateful to have this brave girl as your girlfriend" she added.

Her last words leave both of you wide eyes. "I'm sorry. We are not—"

"yeah I'm a lucky guy. My 'girlfriend' is truly one in a million" he mocked.

You squint your eyes at him, mumbling cursing words underneath your breath. While he just laughs at you.

Jungkook babe, this other Jungkook is so annoying. Please spare me some of your patience babe. I need it so badly.

2 hours later

"You shouldn't bother yourself to send me home cuz we are still walking... if you know what I'm saying" you rolled your eyes.

He was silent the whole time. Sometimes he would hold your arms helping you to balance your steps since you just finished cleaning your wound.