Fifteen

One More Chance To Hold You - jjk

Fifteen

Your pov

You were given 2 days of medical leave by the doctor and it actually does help you a lot. You were no longer limping and your back body is not in pain anymore.

Making your way inside the massive glass building, a smile was plastered on your face.

Feels like the least problem you had with Jungkook has been solved. You greeted the people inside the building and walked to the elevator.

"Hey muffin" you flinch, almost dropped your phone on the floor but you managed to hold it with both of your hands. Thanks to your fast response.

"Jeez Taehyungiee... stop doing that for once. You almost give me a heart attack" you murmur with pouty lips.

He laughed and wrapped his right arm on your shoulder. "Is my muffin mad at me?" He says with his playful alien tone.

You look to your left and right before laying your eyes on him.

"Taehyung stop... people are going to see us and start spreading rumours. Put your hand away now" you pushed his hand and his body away from you.

"No... I wanna hug you. You are so huggable Muffin-ahhh..." he whined, stomping his legs acting like a child who lost his favourite toys.

By the time he was having his fake and annoying tantrum, the elevator door finally opened and both of you quickly went inside.

You let him pressed the level since you are going to the same floor as his.

"Muffin..." you hummed in reply.

"Can I hug you now?" He asked, giving you his ultimate puppy eyes.

This giant kid. How can I refuse that look?

You rolled your eyes and sighed "why are you acting like a 7 years old kid? *sigh* 5 seconds only!" You muttered slowly before giving in and let him hug you.

"Yeay!!! Thank you Muffin!" He quickly embraced you from behind and rested his chin on your shoulder.

Taehyung is always super touchy. He always acts like a spoiled child whenever he sees you.

Clinging onto you like a baby panda. Not to forget about the hugs. The kind words. Sweet morning wishes and many more.

You can only hope those were only for friendly basis and nothing more.

"I love your smell muffin" he mumbled, still wrapping his hands around you.

"You know what, you shouldn't be named as Kim Taehyung but Kim BabyPanda" he laughed and pulled you closer.

"Muffin!... I already love that name" he murmured.

"seriously Kim Taehyung? Baby panda?" He nodded "who is Kim Taehyung? I only know Kim babypanda. Plus it sounded so cute when it came out of your mouth" he muttered. you rolled your eyes.

"Such a Romeo" you sighed.

"Tae... your 5 second is up. Let me go now" you wiggle your body trying to free yourself from his tight grip.

He shook his head "no! 3 seconds more."

"Taehyung, stop tickling me! let me go!" you both continue to laugh as he keeps on tickling you.

Ding!

The elevator door open without warning. You both abruptly stop what you were doing when two familiar guys stand in front of you both with their eyes fixed on you and Taehyung.