Two

One More Chance To Hold You - jjk

No one pov

Y/n was standing in front of the mirror checking out her 9 months baby bump.

She turned to the other side and tilted her head, a smile of joy forming on her lips.

She was carefully caressing her belly when a pair of hands slowly wrapped around her.

"Babe..." she whispers leaning her head on his hard and muscular chest.

"She's growing up so fast isn't she?" He says slowly.

"Yes, she really does" she looked up to face him. A soft and tender peck was planted on her forehead leaving her in a smile.

"Baby?..." Jungkook called out slowly.

"Hmm?" She replied.

"Your due date is in two weeks, right?" Y/n nodded while looking at the reflection of him in the mirror.

"I was wondering—..." She turns her body and faces him.

"Wondering what babe?..." she asked. Waiting eagerly for him to answer.

He chuckles at the sight of her being overly dramatic.

"Calm down baby... I was just wondering if you wanna go for a short vacation with me? Spending the last moment of us being just two before the birth of our little princess..." He spilled.

Her eyes sparkles. Her cherry pink lips created a beautiful smile that made Jungkook fall in love with her at first sight. Dimples were shown as she smiled wide.

He smiles knowing that she is definitely happy with his suggestion.

"So what are you—"

"I would love to!!!" She screamed, throwing her hands in the air.

Jungkook laughed seeing his wife's reaction. They both shared a warm hug.

"Let's get ready now. Go pack your things" he said with a grin.

"What?... you mean right now?" She questioned with her brows joined together.

"Mh-hmm" he nodded.

She peck his lips "okay!" She walked to her closet and tidied up her clothes.

I'm gonna make this trip a memorable one for you baby... - Jungkook

Time skip (your pov)

Sitting on the chair near the beach with wind hitting on your figure slowly while your fingers tangle with Jungkook's.

It has been two days since you both arrived here and the two days have gone unbelievably well.

He treated you like a queen. He also loves babying you.

When you asked him why he just said that he wants you to remember him with all the memories he gave you.

Which you found that a little weird.

"Babe..."

"hmm?"

"Can we come here again after I give birth?" He fixed his eyes on you.

For a moment he was unsure. Seems like he can't answer your simple question. But then he nodded.

"Of course baby... we'll come again with our little princess..." a hesitancy smile appears on his lips.

"Babe?... Are you okay?" You sit up straight and hold his hand. The feeling of uneasiness spread all over your body.

"I'm fine, baby... I just... love you so much" This time his smile looked more sincere but yours was forced.

Something is not right here... what is it?

Your thoughts were interrupted by a soft lips attached to yours. Not having the hesitation to reply to the kiss. You move your lips in sync.

That last night was spent like never before.

The way he makes love to you.

His words, his gentle move, the way he caress you. It feels so different.

You know... you can't live without him.

The next day

"Baby! Are you done?" Jungkook shouted from outside the chalet.

"coming!" You replied. You walk out of the chalet and make your way to him.

"I'm done!" You stand in front of him. He pinched your cheek and peck your lips.

"I forgot to give you this last night" he took a small red velvet box out of his pocket.

He opened it slowly and turned the small red velvet box to you.

"Happy anniversary baby..." he says gently with so much love.

You switch your gaze between him and the necklace. A heart shaped pendant was seen in front of you.

It was the necklace you always wanted to buy but you never let Jungkook know since the price is not very affordable.

"Jungkook..." he shushes you.

"I know what you are going to say but I also know how badly you want this... so, please... don't question me why..." he gives you the round eyes with pouts look that melts your little fragile heart.

You let out a deep breath.

He wore the necklace on you and checked you out. A satisfied smile plastered on his face.

"This is so beautiful..." you whisper with tears dropping on your cheek.

"It is more beautiful when you look inside the pendant" his grin grows bigger. You look at him in confusion.

"Open it baby" you do as he says.

Once you open it you tears turning into a big laughter seeing the picture of you and him on your first date.

"Oh god! Out of 1 million pictures. You really have to choose this one??" You hold your lower belly while laughing your heart out.

"Told you!" He laughs a little before he pulls you into a tight hug.

"I love you baby..." he whispers in your ears.

You smile and reply to him back the same.

"It's getting late. Shall we head home now?" He questioned you still in his embrace.

The car ride was silent. Just once or twice you would question him about something.

Jungkook pov

He is currently stopped at the traffic light as he turned his head to check on you when he heard nothing other than small snores leaving your lips.

He smiled at the sight of you sleeping and curled up like a baby.

He tucked the strand of your hair behind your ears slightly caressing your puffy cheeks.

Then his hand travelled down to your huge baby bump. Rubbing it gently.

"No words can describe how much I love you both..." he whispered.

Then the light turned green signaling that it was his time to go, he switched the gear to drive and press on the pedal.

That's when things happen... a loud sound of a honk was heard. He shifted his eyes from the front to his left.

His blood drained from his face.

A very bright light from the lorry was coming so fast towards him and you.

The sound of the loud honking wakes you up, "babe what's with that honk— JUNGKOOK!!!!!"

Before he can even react...

BAAMMM!!!