Five

One More Chance To Hold You - jjk

No one pov

"Ughhh..." He groaned as he shifted his position on his bed.

He was sweating all over his face and body. He was uncomfortable.

His breathing was hard. He felt like suffocating for no reason why.

"Babe?..." a soft voice approached him. He ignores them.

"Babe wake up..." she tried again.

"Babe please wake up... don't scare me like this, please..." a soft touch was felt on his bare shoulder.

Slowly he opened his eyes. He sat up straight and looked around his room before rubbing his face.

"The same dream again?" She muttered softly. He nodded and let out a deep sigh.

"I'm sorry if I disturb your beauty sleep... again"  he shook his head.

She looked at him with a warm smile which did not leave her face. She rested her head on his shoulder.

"It wasn't your fault. Don't worry about me" she then lifted her face up and looked at him in the eyes.

"I am more worried about you..." she says slowly caressing his cheek.

He shifted a faint amused gaze to her. He peck her lips gently.

"I'm okay, don't worry. Go back to sleep Jenna. We both have recordings tomorrow..." she nodded and they both quickly went back to dreamland.

Your pov

"Y/n!" You flinch, looking behind your back to the voice that calls your name, it was your manager, Mr. Foo.

He gestures his index finger to you in order for you to come to him.

You nodded, placing the broom on the wall and made your way to him.

"Yes Mr. Foo?" You asked with your fingers fiddling one another, looking down on the marbles tile.

"We are short of staff. Ryujin is not coming in. Her grandmother passed away. I may need you to deliver the orders to the customers" he explains clearly to you.

Your eyes widen "b-but you kno-know I do-don't inte-interact with people—"

"I don't care y/n. We don't have enough hands and we need you to help us" he gives you the glares.

You gulp slowly and look down on the floor, slowly you nodded your head

"good! Now take this to table 19"

He hands over the tray of two hot drinks and a piece of cheesecake to you. You stood there looking at the tray before your manager snapped at you.

"What are you waiting for?! The customer doesn't have all day! Move!" He raised his voice making you flinch for the second time.

The scene was getting a few eyes on you. Some were laughing, some were looking at you with sympathy.

You apologized to him and quickly walked over to the assigned table. You bowed to the customer without looking at them.

You carefully placed down the small plate of the cheesecake on the table.

When you're doing the hot drink that's when everything flips.

The customer accidentally hit the mug that you were holding. The hot water was thrown all over your chest.

"Ahhh!!!"

You scream and you quickly react to let go of the tray making it slammed onto the ground.

The one mug that was on the tray crashed and the glass splattered all over the floor.

Your eyes were teary, the burning sensation on your chest is killing you as you try to fan yourself.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" The man apologizes and helps you by handing you the tissues.

You keep on pressing the tissue on your chest not knowing what to do.

You bit your lower lip as the pain slowly takes over your fragile body.

You can hear faint whispers around you.

Oh my god is she okay?

Oh god that must be hurt. Poor girl.

That's what you get when you aren't careful with your job.

It's just hot water. Suck it up.

You close your eyes when you hear the sharp voice of your manager.

"What the hell is happening here?! What have you done y/n?! I give you a simple task yet you ruin it and make a hella mess of it!" He screamed.

"Don't be mad at her. It wasn't her fault" the customer stood up trying to defend you.

"Sir don't" Mr. Foo stops him.

"She brings nothing but bad luck to my cafe. Y/n you are fired!" You shot your gaze up to him.

"No please don't. I wasn't wrong. He told you I'm not in fault for this. Please I need this job. I have bills to pay" you ignore the burning pain on your chest and hold the man by his legs.

"You can't do this to her. It was my fault. It wasn't hers" the customer stepped up to the manager.

"It's okay sir. You don't have to back her up. I was going to fire her anyways" he patted the man's shoulder.

He then glares back at you "what are you waiting for? Get your stuff and get out of my cafe!" He shouted and left you alone in shame.

You wiped your tears away and stood up slowly, still looking down on the floor.

"Thank you" you bow to the customer before rushing to the back of the counter. Grabbing your things and immediately running out of the cafe.

No one pov

"It wasn't her fault..." he slammed his ass on the chair. He runs his fingers on his hair.

"I know Taehyung, I saw everything..." he darted his eyes on his friend.

"I wish I could help her, Jimin. She seems lost and alone" he shook his head and looked out the window.

"If we aren't BTS I would definitely help her you know" he mumbled slowly. Jimin nodded his head, patted the back of his shoulder.

"I know. I understand... we'll figure out about it later..."