Twenty Five

One More Chance To Hold You - jjk

Twenty Five

Y/n pov

It has been a month since the incident occurred between Jungkook and Eva. Since the night I spent with Jungkook, he never called me nor talked to me.

Nothing unusual happens. I talked with all of the staff and so do with the BTS's members including Taehyung even though he is still distancing himself from me since the kiss and confession.

But the problem is not him but Jeon Jungkook... he has been avoiding me so obviously. I felt like he was acting like he didn't know me at all. The way he looked at me also changed.

I wonder what did I do wrong? What have I done for him to ignore me like that?

Flashback

The next two days after the off day given by the company to all the staff had ended, we were back to work like normal.

I still remember when I approached him with a bright smile on my face. "Hey Kookie..." I greeted him as soon I walked in the makeup room.

To my surprise he didn't greet me back and not just that, he didn't even look at me. I stopped walking over to him and I frowned. My grip on my makeup bag tightened.

Slowly I went over to him and placed down my things before standing in front of him. I waved at him. That's when he lifted his face up and his eyes met mine.

"What's with that look?" I asked, I let out a small laugh trying to push my negative thoughts away. Silence is his best friend now.

My smile died instantly as I saw how annoyed and angry his face was. "Hey... is there something wrong?" I asked, trying to hold his hands but he harshly yanked his hand away from my touch.

"Stop with that act dude" he gritted slowly, only loud enough for me to hear it.

"It disgusts me" my breath hitched the moment he said that. "Jungkook what is wro—" I tried to talk but he cut me off. "stop calling my name. I know who you are and I can't believe that I was fooled by you" he says as he stands up from his seat.

"Don't you ever try to talk to me or even stand near me other than because of work. If you don't listen to me, I will reveal to the press who you really are and you won't want that to happen because that is my specialty" he added and walked out of the room.

I was feeling so dumbfounded. I feel like my numb body was thrown with a very heavy and huge rock, repeatedly. My heart aches.

I was so confused. I was so lost. Without me knowing a drop of tear fell on my cheek. I bit my lower lip while trying to process what just happened.

"Hey... are you okay? Why are you crying?" That's when I finally broke down.

I cry silently.

"Oh god y/n... why are you crying?? Who did this to our lucky charm?" He pulled me into his embrace. I was sobbing hard. I was clueless.

"Hoseok..." is the only word that left my lips. He caresses my hair while shushing me to stop me from crying.

Back to present

"Do you want—"

"just fucking do it and finish it as fast as you can. Stop asking me the same question over and over again" Jungkook slammed his water bottle on the desk in front of him.

I flinched so hard that I accidentally took steps back and hit my makeup box along with his phone, making them knock down on the floor with a loud thud.

"What the bloody fuck is wrong with you?!!!" He screamed at me. The room that was quite hectic went silent in a blink of an eyes.

"Jungkook! How many times do I have to tell you about Manners! Respect your colleagues!" Namjoon said from the other row.

He scoffed at him while fixing his eyes on me. "This thing right here in front of me doesn't deserve any of it" he pointed at me as I shot my red eyes at him.

"What have I done to you?" He laughed sarcastically at me. "Stop acting like an angel duh. I know who you really are and that disgusts me a lot" my breath becomes heavy, my hands balled into fists. The wall of tears I try to hold in my eyes finally breaks.

I looked at him with my blurred vision. "Oh stop with those fake tears of yours. Stop buying people with that thing. You are so annoying!" He blurted like he usually does.

"Jeon Jungkook!" The voice that was deep as the ocean finally echoed in the room. I already know who it was, my saviour. He walked towards us and stood in front of me.

"Jungkook. Apologize. Now." he demanded.

"What? Apologize? To someone like her? No way dude. Not in a million years" he scoffed.

"What the hell is wrong with you? What has she done with you for you to act like a legit asshole towards her?!" Taehyung raises his voice stepping forward towards Jungkook.

I hold Taehyung's arm, not wanting him to create such a chaotic scene because I know what will happen when Taehyung gets mad.

"Taehyung... no..."

"No, this brat needs to learn how to respect people," he says pointing his index finger at Jungkook. I shook my head and held him tighter.

"She doesn't need that when she's the one who is invading someone else's privacy, such a pitiful girl," he snorted.

I fix my eyes on him as Jimin and Hoseok are already there standing in between Jungkook and Taehyung trying to calm the two men down.

"What have I done to you? What did I do wrong for you to insult me over and over again? All I ever did to you was comfort you and this is what I get in return" I say slowly, looking at him deep in his eyes.

Those loveable, bambi eyes somehow hurt me a lot. I shook my head while looking down on the floor "I should've listened to Taehyung..." I look at Taehyung with apologetic eyes.

"I should've listened to you Tae..." With that I walked out of the room leaving all my stuff behind.

Taehyung pov

I watched her making her way out, as soon as the door was finally closed I looked at Jungkook and grabbed his collar "what the fuck is wrong with you Jungkook?!" I screamed.

"Let her be. She deserved that" he says yanking his shirt away from my grip. I licked my lower lip and shook my head. I make my way to the door before I walk out of the room, I stop and say.

"You know nothing about her! you will regret this Jungkook"

"Remember that.."

————————

A/N: spoiler alert!!!

Jungkook is a brat. Bye

 Bye