Seventeen

Seventeen

Your pov

Day passes by without you knowing. Of course not, after all this while being targeted by the most bratty Jungkook.

Now you both finally become friends is something you wouldn't have thought you and him could share.

But... one thing was lingering on his little mind and he kept on questioning you the reason why you didn't want to call him by his real name...

Jungkook.

Flashback

"You barely call me by my name. Not when I was having an attitude. That's when only you call me that" he questioned with a raise eyebrows.

"Please don't question me..." you try to ignore him by trying to walk past him but he grabs your wrist.

The warm of his hands again filled your sudden cold and sensitive soul.

"Why? I just want to know why?" The both of you went silent.

"I've seen your face whenever you called me by my real name and it somehow showed me that you are in pain and struggle... yeah, struggle just to call out my name" he added.

You look down on the floor. Don't have the courage to respond to his query.

"I... I just... I just wanna call you like your other friends do. Was it wrong for me to call you Kookie?" You try to answer even though you know how stupid does that sound.

"No. That's not it. You are hiding something from me" you gulp hard hearing the words that came out of his mouth.

You shook your head vigorously, frustratingly trying to free your hand from his tight grip.

"we don't have time for this. You have things to do other than caring about what should I call you" you blurted, annoyed with his acts.

"No! I want to know. Why? Why is it so hard for you to call my real name? You make me wonder now I want an answer" he blocked your way with his huge figure to be compared to yours.

"Jeon I—" "Jungkook y/n. When it comes to you I want you to call me Jungkook. You will call me Jungkook until you tell me the real problem of you calling me that" he let go of your wrist and walked away.

"There you are! I've been looking for you... is everything okay in here?" Sejin asked, switching his gaze at the two of you, feeling the tense that was filling the hallway.

Both of you shook your head simultaneously, looking away from one another.

Sejin's eyebrows furrowed upon the scene in front of him. "You sure?" He asked again.

"Yeah we are still sure. Now, please bring this man right here to the set. Excuse me" you didn't even glance at Jungkook while making your way to the makeup room.

"Y/n!"

"Settle the things after this. They are all waiting for you" you look back towards them. A smirk appears on your lips seeing him being dragged by the manager.

Present day

It's their second month of touring and today is the last day of their concert at (insert any country name) which means they will have a week off from any concert or practices.

You waited for them to come back from the stage. You happen to see how tired their figures are and how bad in shape Jungkook is and not forget the others due to non stop working.