Twenty Two

One More Chance To Hold You - jjk

Twenty Two

Y/n pov

"Tae—" I tried to talk but he ignored me and walked past me "What do you think you are doing to her?" He steps forward towards Jungkook and pushes him slightly by his chest.

"Hyung it is not like what you think—"

"THEN EXPLAIN TO ME!!" He raises his voice making his face turn bloodshot red. Jungkook and I flinched the moment we heard the scream.

"Why are you kissing my muffin Jungkook? Why did you kiss her when you know that you have a goddamn girlfriend?!!" Taehyung grabbed the collar of Jungkook's black leather jacket.

Jungkook's lips were glued together. He doesn't have any words to say or explain. He was in fault and he knows that. He just stared at his Hyung face feeling guilty.

I took a few steps towards them and stood in between them. My trembling hands slowly went to hold Taehyung's arms. I can feel how warm his skin is.

"Tae... please don't do this... I don't want you to get hurt" I say, pleading for him to stop.

He let go of the grip he had on Jungkook and scoffed at me "you don't want me to get hurt?" He looked me straight to the eyes.

He looks so... hurtful and... disappointed.

"Have you forgotten the things that you have told me y/n? Why? Why are you doing this?" His hands slide up from my wrist to my shoulder.

He wiped away the merciless tears that were falling down on my cheek "why are you hurting yourself?" He whispered. His deep, low voice sends electricity all over my heart making it beat fast.

"Tae please... not here..." I returned his glares with my red puffy and teary eyes. He let out a deep breath.

He closed his eyes and took a few steps backwards "I'm sorry..." he mumbled. He turned his body around trying to walk away from the dramatic scene in front of him but then he stopped.

"Do you want to come back with me?" Even though he is hurt and sad, he still managed to ask me that question. Making me realize how responsible that man is.

I glanced over at Jungkook who was looking at me. By the way his facial expression is showing, I know he wanted me to go with Taehyung but that wasn't in my head.

"Can... Can I walk to the hotel with Jungkook?" I asked Taehyung with hesitation, scared if he would get angry. He gave me his warm smile before nodding his head.

He kissed me gently on my forehead. He caressed my cheek "be careful. Call me when you are free. We have a lot to discuss" He gives Jungkook a once fierce glare before he walks into his car and drives away.

"Jungkook—"

"you should leave with him" My eyes widened "what?" I asked in confusion. He looked down on the ground and smiled sadly.

He sighed "Nothing...." he let out a painful smile which is so obvious for me to not notice that. I stood there not moving an inch. I look down on the cold hard ground with my brows furrowed.

"Okay... what I was saying is you should've left with him, you know" Jungkook muttered. "It is my choice whether to leave or stay" I walked towards him standing in front of him.

"I had left you alone once and I would definitely not leave you alone again" he giggles at my words and caresses the back of my hair.

"Do you know you are such a pain in the ass?" He spoke making my eyes grow wide, "But a good and worthy pain in the ass of course" he added.

I laughed at him. Pushing his hand away and smacking his hard, well-built chest "you brat!" He laughed and held my hands firmly.

"I'm sorry for making the same mistake by... uhh... kissing you again... I should've controlled myself" he says with a low voice.

"You better be!" I squinted my eyes on him, making him giggle softly.

"Okay I will... try my best!" He winked at me "Jungkook!!!" He ran away from me with laughter.

The next day

Ding dong...

The sound of my doorbell keeps on repeating. I took my phone that was on the nightstand and tapped on the blank screen "ughh it's only 5:47am!"

I groaned and kicked the cover away from me. I walked towards the door, not minding to make myself look at least a little presentable since I am still tired and sleepy from the late night walk and talking with Jungkook.

I opened the door harshly with my eyes still closed with a pout only to be greeted with a gasped and shocked expression by a guy.

"Wow... you really look like this when you wake up?" My eyes flung open and it became even wider to see Taehyung standing there with a wide grin plastered on his face.

"Shoot!!!" I let go of the door and ran inside the bathroom while cursing myself nonstop. I heard the front hotel door close not knowing if he had entered the room or maybe he just left me alone.

I almost screamed to myself seeing my own reflection in the mirror. Oh my!!! Look at how horrible you are y/n!! You look like you have a giant rainforest on your head! Hair! Why are you like this!!! I screamed internally.

I cleaned myself and showered. I wore the bathrobe and slowly unlocked the bathroom door. I peeked a little before letting out a huge relief seeing nobody was inside my room.

As I walked out of the bathroom I was approached by a figure with a mug on his hand "aha! Now she is my muffin".

I flinched by the sudden attack and almost hit my bump on the floor but I was saved by the one and only Kim Taehyung. We stood there in silence. With his left still wrapping neatly on my waist while his right hand steadily holding his mug not spilling even a drop of his hot tea.

Both of my hands were placed on his chest. I can feel his heart beating extremely fast. I see his adam's apple bob up and down.

"Tae..." I mumble slowly.

"God really took his time to create a beautiful goddess like you, Muffin" he whispered. I smiled as he let go of my waist.

"says the one who got crowned repeatedly as the most handsome face in the world" I tapped his nose which left him scrunching it.

He rolled his eyes "Whatever you clumsy little cockroach. You should've known that I'll be in" he flicked me on my forehead "awww! That hurts" he laughed at me.

"Awhh did Taehyungiee hurt his Muffin?" He says with his alien voice "noo!! Stop that! That is so annoying!" I replied by turning my body around while covering my ears.

He laughed and hugged me from behind. I can feel him breathing in the scent of mine "you smell like vanilla..." he whispered. I turned my head towards him and tapped his hands.

"I know I am a huggable person but Taehyungiee... Can you let me go so I can get in clothes?" My puppy's eyes met his. He kissed my cheek and let me go "sure. By the way, I brought us food"

Making my way to my luggage, I heard him saying "we have a lot to talk about and you have a lot to explain" I stopped and looked at him when he said..

"I need to know why you did what you did, Jeon y/n"