Twenty Nine

Part 29

Taehyung pov

I took a seat at my usual place currently waiting for y/n to come and do my make up. I haven't heard from her since last night. She would leave me a text with goodnight wishes or maybe a voice note as a greeting in the morning but none of it was sent to me.

The tap on the ground didn't bother me as it was making a loud sound. I only stopped when I was hit on my arms by someone that made my body jolted a little "what the hell?" I glanced over the person with my brows knitted in irritation. "You've been tapping those legs as if the world is about to have an apocalypse and you have two underwear left to worry about" Jin shook his head and took a seat next to me.

I didn't reply to him but anxiously waited for y/n to arrive "what's wrong tae? What are you anxious about?" I glared at him before sighing in defeat "have you seen y/n? She should have been here like five minutes ago and done my makeup. We both had a photoshoot in 2 hours. And she's nowhere to be found" I pouted and furrowed my eyebrows.

"You didn't know?"

I frowned deeper, "know what?"

"Y/n she—"

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry Taehyung. I'm a little late. Just received the notice from the management department that I am now in charge of being your stylist since y/n have back with being Jungkook's stylist" Bella breathed heavily while putting her stuff on the table, cutting Jin's word that actually was the answer to my question towards him.

My world seemed to crush all over me when I stood there, staring deep into Bella as I try to process what she just spilled to me. The moment all the puzzles begin to connect to each other I averted my gaze on Jin.

"Please tell me this is a joke" Jin was too astonished by my unexpected reaction to even reply to my obvious question. "What joke?" Bella innocently asking, looking at the both of us in confusion.

Ignoring Bella's question I walked towards Jin "where is she Hyung?" Again my question was left with anote of silent "Jin please... don't do this to me" I looked down and rubbed my temples, trying to hold the rage that was building inside me.

"She's with Jungkook, Yuri and Jimin. Both of Jimin and Kookie are having a photoshoot for our new clothing line. They both designed their style together remember?" Yoongi walks in before he took a seat next to me.

"You know?" I tilted my head and face him. He nod and sigh. "Tae... she's a grown woman. She knows how to handle herself. You need to stop being so protective to her" I scoffed at his word. "Oh really? The last time I remember being 'not so protective' over her Jungkook almost made her quit her job. He almost send her to the police and called her the crazy fan when have no fucking reason to. He broke her heart so many times yet she forgives him. He let her down and I was the one who picked her up. You guys are clueless about what happened to her. Stuff she's been through. You have no idea Hyung. So stop telling me to not be overprotective of her" I can feel my veins popping out on my hands as my hands balled into fists.

I glanced at him for once before turning away to get out of that room. To avoid any other heated arguments. "Taehyung wait!" I stopped my track and looked at Yoongi over my shoulder. "I might not know what happened to her. You're right I am clueless. No argument. But you need to stop from letting that poor girl live her life. She's a grown woman. She knows how to take care of herself. And trust me when I say this Tae... What happened to her in the past is not the only reason why you are being a total man shield to her. I am your hyung. That is not the only reason. Don't let your anger take over you. You will regret it"