Twenty One

One More Chance To Hold You - jjk

Twenty One

Author pov

"You good little kid?"

He looked to his left and his eyes met the owner of the cutest gummy smile "Oh Hyung, yeah. I'm good" he replied.

"Jungkook stop!" She continued laughing "forgive me first then I let you go" he replied.

"Okay stop... treat me to some good food today and I'll forgive you" she muttered with a wide grin on her lips.

"Deal!" He pulls her up and makes her stumble upon him. They were so close, nose almost touching. She then pushed him away and they laughed.

He glanced over at the sight the boy was looking at "Yeah right. You wanna talk about it?" he questioned again. He looked over at the couple before he shook his head.

"No Hyung. It's okay. I'm good" The other guy smiled at him, knowing him too well "you know Taehyung, if you ever need anything, your Yoongi Hyung is always here for you" he taps his thighs a few times.

Later that night (y/n pov)

"Oh god!! This is so good!!!" I mumbled underneath my breath digging the good food in front of me.

Jungkook laughed at my words "I didn't know you are a monster when it comes to food though" I rolled my eyes "oh come on, who can resist food" I say shoving some more in my mouth.

"Hey you have a little something on your lips" he grabs a piece of tissue and wipes the sauce away from my lower lip "thank you" I smile.

"So you forgive me now?" I frown, making him join me as well "are you serious?" He look at me confusingly with his doe eyes "with a good food like this I will always forgive you"

"Girl you scared me" we laughed.

"Y/n" I looked at him, raising my right brows signaling him to continue "you and V Hyung... is something going on between the both of you?" He asked carefully.

I smile at him "there's nothing special between us but... for my honest opinion. He has always been my savior, my peaceful maker, my clingy alien and..." I smile looking down on the silver bracelet that was hanging beautifully on my wrist that Taehyung has given me.

"I am so thankful for that... thankful that we met in the first place. He brought me out of my darkest world. If I had to choose between my own heart beats and him... I would definitely choose to save him. I owe him my life, Jungkook.. I owe him a lot" I say slowly with a drop of tear falling on my cheek.

My eyes shifted from the delicious food in front of me to Jungkook who was looking at me with an unexplainable facial expression.

"Can I ask you one more question?" I placed down my cutlery on the plate and focused on him.

"Yeah sure"

He let out a deep sigh before continuing "do you, umm... somehow, have some sort of feelings for him? I mean... uh... for V Hyung?" I grinned widely hearing that question as it left his precious lips.

"Am I being interviewed by the one and only Jeon Jungkook right now?" I laughed and he just shrugged his shoulders. I clear my throat and let out a heavy breath.

"Feelings for him? I don't know Jungkook. I love him, to see him as a brother to me. I love him, to see him as a good friend of mine. Do I love him more than that? I can't answer you right now. Truthfully I don't know..." I explained again.

He nodded and smiled at me. The thing is the smile he had now wasn't the natural bunny smile he always gave me and I wonder why?

"Jungkook?"

"Huh?" He replied. "Are you okay? You seem distracted" I stated. He shook his head and smiled at me, pushing his half full plate away slowly from him.

"I'm good. Can I ask you one last question?" You smiled at him again and nodded "sure, Kookie. Spill it" he rolled his eyes "Jungkook" he corrected me. I giggled before gesturing to him to continue.

"You told me about V hyung who helps you out of your darkest world..." my expression drops a little. I forgot about that, he doesn't know about this. He can't be knowing about me.

"What exactly happened to you? Is there anything that you haven't told me? I mean, we are friends and you know I'm all ears. You don't have to hide anything from me y/n... I'm willing to help you with anything... more than everyone else. Just name it... I promise I'll help you" Jungkook stated with so much hope.

I wish I could tell you Jungkook but I'm scared... how would you react if you knew the truth about me? What would you say when you find out how similar you are to my Jungkook? Will you accuse me of being closer to you because you look like my husband? Will you trust me? Will you still have faith in me as your friends? Will you let me go... if you know the truth? The truth that... I started to fall in love with you? As in you... not my Jungkook but you...

"Y/n?" He flicked his fingers in front of my face.

"Yeah?" Watching him shift his seat next to me. I land my eyes on him. I studied his expression. My heart shatters at the sight of his hopeful eyes.

"I... I don't know Jungkook... I just—" his palm slowly met my cheek, caressing it gently. He rested his forehead on mine, his warm breath tickling my cold skin.

"Please let me in. Please let me help you. Please let me be there for you.." he whispered.

"I... I hope I can let you in and help me Jungkook... I really wish I can... but I can't... maybe not now... maybe... I'm sorry" I mumbled slowly, placing my palm on his well defined cheek.

"I'm sorry..." I whisper again "it's okay princess... It's okay. I'll wait for you. Even if it takes me 10 years. I'll be here waiting for you" with that he placed a very warm kiss on my forehead.

He lifted my face and looked at me deep into my eyes "I wish I had met you earlier..." he whispered. Before I could respond to him, Jungkook landed a soft kiss on my lips.

Before I got to react to the kiss, I heard the familiar deep husky voice behind me. Making the both of us pulled away in an instant and averted our gaze towards the guy standing behind us with a sharp gaze that can cut our bodies into half.

"What the hell is going on in here?"