Twenty

One More Chance To Hold You

Taehyung pov

I am curious.

A lot.

What happened between them? Why was she crying? Why did Jungkook's face show me he did something terrible?

Why? Why does it hurt me a lot seeing her crying like that?

"Are you okay?" I asked her. I glanced at her numb figure once before fixing back my eyes on the dark road.

Silence.

That's all that I get in reply. I sighed softly. I wiped her tears slowly with the back of my hand.

"Muffin..." I whispered, bringing her consciousness back to reality.

"uh yeah? Yes? Sorry, what was that?" She rubbed her face and faced me.

A small smile that was forced to form made an appearance on her lips. That shattered me, kinda.

"I was asking you if you are okay?" She sighed but slowly she nodded. "I.. uh... I'm good"

no you're not...

I shook my head, still focusing on the road.

"You and Kookie... What happened between the two of you?" I asked carefully, wondering and anxiously wanting to know what had happened between the two of them.

"If you don't mind, can we not talk about it? It's kinda private" she muttered slowly.

I nodded slowly, respecting her decision. I smile painfully and grip harder on the steering wheel.

"As you wish... muffin"

A few minutes felt like hours with the ride when we finally reached our hotel.

Thankfully the time was quite late and no people were around. Me and y/n walked to the elevator together.

We stopped at the front of her hotel room "Are you sure you are okay?" I asked her again. She looked hesitant.

"hey... what's wrong?" I placed both of my hands on her shoulder.

She looks down on her feet "can... can I tell you... something?" I lifted her face by her chin and made a connection with our eyes "sure muffin. I am always here for you" I say.

She nodded slowly. She pulled out her access card and tapped it on the door. She pushed the door and walked in her room.

I frowned "I thought you wanted to talk to me about something?"

"Would you like to come in?" She asked me with her tired eyes.

My eyes widened "I don't think I should—"

"I can't talk about it publicly and... I don't want you to be so surprised when I tell you about it..."

My lips formed a thin line as I took a really deep breath and slowly blew it out. I look to my left and right before slowly taking my steps in the room.

She giggles at my acts and says "chill out Taehyung... we aren't going to do anything other than talking" by saying that she closed the door.

The next day <Y/n pov>

I woke up with my alarm kept on beeping beside my ears. I turned it off, kicking away the covers from my body.

I sat on the bed with my eyes still closed. I rubbed my sleepy eyes and opened my right eyes since the left one doesn't wanna give me the cooperation.

I grabbed my phone but I noticed a note was placed underneath my phone. I took the note and read it slowly.

Hey my beauty muffin,

I'm sorry if I left without your knowledge. You fell asleep while crying in my embrace after you told me about him, your Jeon Jungkook. Not gonna lie, I'm still in shock when you show me his picture from your necklace but I do believe you. I believe every word that you say. I believe you muffin. We will talk about this further when we have some alone time. I really need to know about you and your husband. Don't worry your secret's safe with me. Take care muffin ♥️

Your Alien, Taehyung 👽

Shit! I groaned. Facepalm myself.

I remember having Taehyung in my room and I remembered how bad I was crying but I didn't realize that I had told him about my Jungkook.

I sighed hard "stupid y/n. You aren't supposed to tell anyone about that. What will he think about you now??" As I was about to step inside the bathroom, my phone rang.

"Jungkook..."

the moment when we kissed immediately popped up in my mind. I closed my eyes recalling how soft and tender his lips were when it was on mine.

I shook my head and decided to ignore his call and went inside the bathroom to freshen up. Then a notification pops up on the screen.

Kook 🐰
Hey y/n... I know you are mad at me and I am truly sorry about that. I should've controlled myself. I hope we can talk about what happened. Again princess, I'm sorry 🙏🏻

A month later

"Can you please stay still?" I warned him for the tenth time.

"No." he says, wiggling his shoulder following the song he was listening to.

"Why are you so cold to me?" He asked, not minding how hard I try to focus on his eyes. I don't answer him. He let out a deep sigh which I know he purposely blew on my face.

I rolled my eyes "you are lucky your breath smells minty" he grinned widely at me.

"I can let you smell more of my minty breath if you stop acting so cold towards me" he pouts.

"And what? Letting you use me again? No way. That is a big no no" he laughed and pinched my cheek "I told you I'm sorry. I got carried away. I admit that it is my fault but you can't just blame it on me. But Princess... you 'moan' okay" he blurted.

"What the hell Jungkook?! Am not!" I blush hard and hit his chest. He laughed again at me.

"Oh princess, yes you are" he mocked me.

"Oh no you didn't just do that Kookie"

"oh no you did not just call me Kookie" he repeated after me "oh yes, I did... Kookie" I mocked him back.

"It's Jungkook for you, princess" I shook my head "make me" I smirked.

"don't give me that smirk y/n" his tone changed, and sounded more dark.

"Don't make me do this y/n" "do what Kookie?"

"I warned you"

"warned me what? Kookie..."

He smirked "this" he grabbed my hand and tickled me hard. I screamed and laughed so hard and begged him to stop but he ignored me.

Author pov

He heard the giggles and laughter coming from the other row. He looked over at the scene and saw the two of them were playing with each other.

He gritted my teeth, and clenched his jaw. I can't be jealous... he speaks in his little heart. His lips formed a sad smile.

"You good kid?"