Four

Four

Your pov

"Hey babe..."

There's a slight silence at the moment. You managed to take a huge deep breath and slowly let them go.

"It's been 3 months already... since we last met..." you went silent again.

You decided to take a seat beside his tombstone and lean your side on it as you feel like your legs are about to give up.

"I... I miss you Jungkook... I miss you so much... I can't do this anymore... I need you... I need you babe... It hurts me to wake up every morning not to see you there sleeping on the bed beside me... It pains me whenever I go to places we used to go together and you weren't there with me anymore..."

You wipe away the tears with the back of your hands.

"It kills me to come back home to a death silent house when you used to hide behind the door and surprise me with your sudden tickles..." slowly you close your eyes.

"I miss your bunny smile"

"I miss your laugh"

"I miss your morning kisses"

"I miss your warm hug"

"I miss your cook"

"I miss you..."

"I miss everything about you..."

"I wish you and our little Jaena were here with me... I can't live like this anymore. I can't live without you... I need you..."

You bit your lower lip and cry so badly. Your shoulders were hitching so hard because of your sobbing.

"Why...?"

"Why do you have to leave me?..."

You look down on the floor and start to tearing up again.

Slowly you let go a very deep sigh and look up to the gloomy sky and blink your eyes a few times.

"I know you are up there and always keep your eyes on me..."

"I know you are here to watch every step, every movement that I made..."

You look to your side where his tombstone is.

"I know you are always here with me to protect me with your beautiful angel wings..."

"I know you asked me to move on and find my happiness..."

"How...?" you look down on your black vans shoes.

"How can I find my happiness when my happiness is you?..."

"how can you expect me to forget all our moments together when all those moments were created with you?"

You let out a painful chuckle before you shook your head.

"It wasn't easy Jungkook... not at all"

"My inner self is dying..."

"I miss you... I love you..."

"I want you... I want you back..."

You cry again after saying those painful and hurtful words.

"Miss?..." a soft voice approaches you from the side.

Slowly you lift up your face and take a look at the person that stands beside you.

"Are you okay?" He asked with a worried face.