Thirty One

A/N: first of all, I'm sorry for the long delay. No words can express my bad feelings for leaving this book without finishing it. This book is so dear to me and i will do my utmost to finish them.

Again from the bottom of my heart, I'm sorry 😢🤍

Part 31

Jimin pov

Me, Taehyung and you are sitting on the chair, patiently waiting for the doctor to come out. Namjoon and Jin standing opposite of us looking down on the floor with both hands inside their pockets. Yoongi was sitting down on the floor, heads down fingers playing with one another while Hoseok sit beside him head resting his head on Yoongi's shoulder.

I move forward resting both hands on top of my knees as my eyes search for you. Your eyes were glued to the floor, looking numb as if your soul just left your body. There's something that you were hiding from my view but I couldn't tell what was it about. My thoughts were invaded when you suddenly stood up and fixed your gaze at each one of us.

"I'm gonna go to the ladies. Tell me if the doctor is out"

You quickly go and not letting any of us to reply to you. "Someone needs to be with her. I'll go with her" I immediately stopped Taehyung by grabbing his sleeve when I saw him getting up "it's okay. I'll go with her. You should be here for Jungkook. You are the closest to him. He will definitely want you to be there with when he awakes or if anything" Taehyung tries to argue but Namjoon cut him off "Jimin is right. Stay here Tae. You should go and check on her now Jimin" he nudged his head towards the hallway you went. I gave him a small nod and made my way there, ignoring Taehyung's sharp glare piercing through my back.

I take my time and patiently waiting for you outside the ladies when I heard a soft sob coming from inside. I look to my left and right to make sure if it was coming from any of the visitors but none to confirm my claimed. I rushed inside not caring about the fact that I was bursting into a ladies. My heart crumbled when I saw you sit down on the floor, knees on your chest while burying your face on your hands. Your shoulder was shaking along with your sad melodic crying.

I locked the door to give you some space to cry before sitting down next to you. I kept quiet until I saw you calming down. Your head leaned against the wall. Your palms joined together and rested under your chin. I watched you carefully, not saying a word. "sorry" you finally utter a word, looking at me with your puffy eyes giving me a force faint smile. "Why are you apologising?" I questioned brushing your tears with my thumb. "I... I don't know" you shook your head looking at the empty walls in front of you. I smile at you before questioning "do you want a hug?" turning your head to me and slowly biting your inner cheek, you nodded as you began to cry again.

I rocked your body with mine, side to side, as you wrapped your shaking hands around my waist and lending your head on my chest while I miming a soothing song to cool you down. "Just let me love... you. Let me love, let me love you..." I gently resting my cheek on your head, rubbing your back. "Why am I feeling like I am the reason why Jungkook is in that emergency room now?" I shush you down and caress your hair. "Why would you feel that way? It wasn't your fault at all" you pulled away from my embrace and faced me

"Jimin, I—"

"it wasn't your fault okay? Jungkook overworked his body. He knows that he is not feeling well yet he overworked himself. You are not the reason to any of his behaviour. He is old enough to know what he was doing. So don't blame yourself okay?" Your eyes bore into mine before you lazily nodded your head and pulled away from the hug.