Nineteen

One More Chance To Hold You - jjk

Nineteen

Jungkook pov

"So what do you think about the coffee?" Jungkook asked her with a smile after taking a sips of his.

She took another sip and pursed her lips.

She looked at the cup and blinked her eyes a few times before fixing her eyes on him.

A small smile appears on her luscious red lips. Jungkook's eyes went down to her lips before darted back to her beautiful cat eyes.

"So?" He asked.

"Ummm... it's okay..." she mumbled.

Jungkook's eyes widened.

"No way... you've got to be kidding me y/n" she looked at him with her left brows raised.

He laughed at her "Seriously y/n?"

"What?" She questioned.

"This is the best coffee in town. How can you say it's okay" Jungkook let out his ultimate frustration. She grinned harder at him.

"I'm just kidding okay. This is the best coffee I've ever taste" she utters "really?" Jungkook eyes shimmer as he looked at her. 

"yeah... The best coffee with the best idol in the world at the best hangout place I've ever been" her soft  gaze met him. A genuine smile was plastered on her lips.

Jungkook blushed a little, scratching the back of his non itchy neck before looking forward to the beautiful view of the night city that was unfolding in front of them.

"Jungkook! are you blushing??" She suddenly bombarded him with that embarrassing question.

He cleared his throat and looked away immediately.

"N-no I'm not" she laughs at him.

"look at me" she says and he ignores her.

"Kookie..." Jungkook hummed in reply.

"Look at me..." she sounded so soft and gentle. He slowly turned his head towards her and a slight pink tint can be seen on his cheeks.

"so you really are blushing" she smiled widely.

They both laughed together before taking another sip of the almost warm coffee. There's a moment of silence in between the two of them.

That wasn't for long before Jungkook decided to ask her a question she never thought he would ask her that makes her heart go from normal to furious fast rates.

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

Your pov

"Do you have a boyfriend?" He asked.

As if he was whispering but clearly can be heard by you.

You gulp hard, looking down on your shoes. "I..." your words died. You have nothing to answer him.

You don't have the guts to tell him about you, about your life, about your baby. About the tragedy that happened to you... and mostly...

about your Jeon Jungkook...

"I... I actually don't. I mean have-"

"y/n..."

you felt soft grips on your sweaty hand. You look at your left hand before eyeing Jungkook who's looking at you with a warm smile on his face.