Nine

One More Chance To Hold You - jjk

No one pov

"What's wrong with her?" He questioned Taehyung with his eyebrows joining together.

"I don't know. She seems okay just now" Taehyung shrugs his shoulders having no clue on what is happening to her.

"Her blood pressure is a bit high," one of the staff explained.

"she must've been in shock or maybe she has a BP problem. You should ask her when she's awake" she added. Placing her medical tool inside her bag.

"Okay thank you Jihyo Noona" Taehyung walked her to the door and quickly got back to y/n who was still laying on the couch unconscious.

Jungkook watches Taehyung as he crouches down in front of her.  Brushing her hair behind her ears.

What is wrong with her? She fainted right away the moment she saw me. Pffttt. Am I that handsome?

Jungkook scoffed seeing how Taehyung acted towards the girl "Don't you think you are being too affectionate towards her Hyung?" He asked, seeing how Taehyung cared for her.

"You know nothing about her Kookie" he looked at Taehyung way more confused than ever.

"You're acting so weird bro" he muttered before leaving the room.

Your pov

"Y/n?... come on please wake up. You are worrying me..." a soft voice was heard from the side of you. Your eyes were still closed. You rubbed your temples slowly, groaning while trying to figure out what happened.

When his face suddenly pops up in your mind, you quickly open your eyes and sit down in an instant. You bit your lips to keep them from quivering and blinked your eyes to get rid of the blur.

"Hey y/n, calm down it's okay..." you eyes darted over the voice.

"Oh Jimin... uhh— what happened?" You tied up your hair to a ponytail.

He smiled at you "Thank god you're awake. You fainted once you s—" "I WHAT???" You questioned him with wide eyes.

"calm down girl. You fainted after seeing Jungkookie" again, that name really surprise you.

What? I thought it was just a dream.

"Here drink this. It may calm you down. Jihyo Noona told us your BP is a little high" Yoongi hands you a glass of warm water.

"Do you somehow have problems with blood pressure?" Hobi came over and sat next to you.

You shook your head. Gulping the water in one go. "I don't actually. I— Maybe I was just too tired because I've been trying to get my life back on track after all the things that happened to me" you explained.

"What things?" Yoongi asked in curiosity.

"Ca-can we not talk about that? Plea-Please?" You utter slowly.

"Yeah sure. I'm sorry. Didn't mean to interfere with your life" he gave you a calming smile and you nodded signaling him as a thank you.

"Hey... you're awake" Taehyung immediately went over to you and gave you a warmth hug. Your eyes widened and so do the other 5 guys.

"You make me so worried. I thought you were sick or something. Don't do that again you idiot" he ruffles your hair, giving you a playfully serious look.

You were about to answer him when you heard the door open and close behind you. Your eyes fixed on that figure.

Please tell me this is a dream. Please...