Thirteen

One More Chance To Hold You - jjk

Your pov

"Okay... so is everyone clear with my explanation?" Sejin, the manager asked all of the staff including BTS. 

They all nodded simultaneously while you sit there in between Yeri and Taehyung looking at the manager with puppy eyes.

Sejin fixed his eyes at her and tilted his head.

"You good y/n?" He questioned.

Your eyes widened and you straightened your body up.

An awkward smile appears on your lips as you look around seeing all eyes on you including the annoying face Jungkook.

You shifted your eyes away from him and looked back at Sejin "I-I understand" you replied. He nods and smiles at you.

"If you say so then you all may be dismissed. Thank you for your time and let's make this tour a hit" he packed up his things and left the room.

All of the staff get up from their seats and walk to their station to continue their job after the meeting ends.

You are still at your spot with your eyes darted at the door.

"Muffin..." a nickname that Taehyung gives you.

"hmmm?"

"You good? You seem confused" your lips turn into a thin line.

"yeah... just a little" He moves his body to face you and rests his chin on his palm.

"Okay tell me what's wrong?"

"So we are going to be away for almost 4 months right?" He nodded.

"how hectic is it going to be?" Taehyung chuckled at your question.

"You want my honest opinion?" you look at him with your brows joint together.

"Okay let me tell you this and Immediately sorry if I am being rude. It is fucking tiring and so much mess but trust me, all of it will be worth it once you see how overwhelming the crowd is and your hard work will be pay off when you see how successful the concert is. Trust me... you are going to love it. All of us do..." he winked at you and pinched your cheek.

The next day <Jungkook pov>

"Babe I'll be leaving tomorrow for my tour and maybe I'll be back after 4 months" she spoke breaking up the silence when they both were having a very late supper.

"okay. I'll be leaving in 3 days after you" he replied dryly.

Not even once glancing over her.

She sighed softly.

"Babe... can't you just let it go and move on? It has been a week since we had that stupid argument—"

He scoffed immediately "stupid argument? Seriously? Who started it? It's you Eva! And because of your stupid acts and your jealousy, I've got warned by my manager about our relationship cuz your are disturbing my stylist AGAIN and they will never let it go away if it happens again!" He scolded her, leaving her stay still with her wide eyes.

Her blood boils. Her hands balled into fists. She doesn't think her doings are wrong in every way. She just tells her to not have any feelings for her man. That's all.

"I beg your pardon? Our relationship? Really Jungkook? This is unbelievable. I am just letting her know what is mine! You are MINE! Is that wrong?!" She screamed at the top of her lungs.