Twenty Eight

Part 28

Everything feels so good for a moment.

I feel like I can finally breathe when I manage to get out of his side. I thought I could be working like how I used to be with the boys but it seems like the universe has another plan for me.

Should I take that offer? Am I having this mountain height courage to be working back with him? Without having the slightest mood to not ignore his presence?

Oh dear lord, please help me...

Too many situations and questions popped into my mind. And each one of them is none to be solved.

Taehyung...

Jungkook...

work...

Eva...

and mostly to myself.

What should I do?...

I immediately grabbed my phone and dialed a number. I waited for him to answer the call and I let out a sigh of relief when I heard his voice echoed from the other side of the line.

"It's 2 A.M in the morning. What is it, Y/n?" His hoarse voice sent chills and goosebumps all over my body. "Yoongi... can I... umm— can we... I mean... Can you and me... We—"

"seriously y/n. Stop talking like I'm going to dipped you in the hot sauce and eat you alive and lick my fingers after. What's the matter?"

I don't know if I should cry or laugh after hearing him become impatient and annoyed. And a small laugh escaped my lips "come on tell me what's up? What's bothering you at 2 fucking in the morning?" I can hear the sound of the bed shifting indicating that he is moving as a soft sigh blew over the phone.

"I'm sorry if I—"

"y/n... just don't, okay? So please just tell me what's going on?"

"Well I need someone to talk to and the only wise person that came to my mind is Namjoon and... you" he cleared his throat "why don't you call Namjoon then?" I bit my inner cheek and scrunched my nose a little "because I talked to him earlier and I think I may need a second opinion and...."

"And?..."

"andthefirstpersonthatpoppedinmymindwasyouandIdecidetocallyoupleasedontbemadatme"

he chuckled from the other side and to my imagination I can see him shaking his head. "I ain't a rapper for nothing baby. But let me be real, you talked quite fast. Have you ever thought of being a rapper?" I rolled my eyes, getting slightly annoyed. "You know what Yoongi? I'm sorry for bothering you. Please continue your beautiful sleep. By—"

"Hey! Hey! Wait! Jeez girl. I'm just teasing you. Be ready. I'll pick you up in 20"

————///————

"I'm sorry we have to drink in the car" he grabbed the hot cup I gave him and placed it down on the cupholder inside the car. A small smile plastered on my lips as I looked at his apologetic eyes while the rest of his face was hidden under his face mask and black cap.

"I should be the one to say sorry Yoongi. I interrupt your sleep. I made you go out of your dorm at this hour just to listen to my stupid rant" he shook his head and blabber at me for the fifth time saying that it's okay and that I need to stop apologize to him or else he will shove me out of the car. He drove away to somewhere and parked his manager's car far away from people.