Chapter 6

Warnings: drug use, near choking, Megatron being a meanie

*rubs hands together* hmm taking your first test?? Wonder how this'll go

Another chapter up as scheduled, please do enjoy, and stay safe :)

Also had to fix some stuff, wrote this when I was tired

~*~*~*

      (Y/n) grumbled to herself, turning over in her bed as a motorcycle revved annoyingly close. When it continued to rev, not seemingly going away, her eyes snapped open. It was Arcee. Maybe she could take that Autobot motorcycle out without Jack knowing. Arcee didn't know she worked with the cons, why not give it a shot? She'd figure out what to do when she got far away enough anyway.

      Silently slipping out of bed, she slipped a thin hoodie on and jeans. Not ideal for Nevada weather, but it would be super cold on the Nemesis anyway. Slipping her shoes on as fast as she could, she silently stalked towards the garage door. (Y/n) stopped when she neared the corner dipping around into the kitchen, and saw Jack already leaning halfway out. (Y/n) couldn't make out exactly what he was saying, but it had something to do with cartoons and his age.

      When he almost shut the door, (Y/n) slinked up next to him, leaning against the wall. Jack noticed her presence a bit too late. He yelped, stumbling back.

      "Something wrong with your bike, Jack?" (Y/n) raised a brow.

      "No, just, I'm...taking a ride today."

      "Really? Even with it revving on its own?" She blinked slowly, sleep not fully gone from her mind.

      "It's fine, don't worry. Oh and, I've been meaning to ask," Jack turned her around and nudged her into the kitchen right next to the garage.

      "Uh huh?" (Y/n) hummed with half lidded eyes, clearly annoyed.

      "This coming Thursday is your anniversary. Is there anything special you'd want?" Jack smiled.

      "Nothing I can think of," (Y/n) shrugged.

      "Really? Not even any art supplies? Writing stuff? (Supplies for a hobby you have)?"

      "No, Jack in the box." She smiled and leaned up, ruffling his hair.

      "Really? Not even a ride on my sweet bike?" Jack crossed his arms and leaned his back against the counter.

      "I thought you were saving that for June. Or that red head you like, what's her name? Sierra?"

      "H-how'd you know about Sierra?" Jack blinked.

      "Oh please. I'm the most social person in Jasper, everyone knows me." (Y/n) shrugged.

      "But you and Sierra don't talk."

      "Well, okay, maybe not the most social, but I know everyone else - besides you and Miko and a few others - by reputation. You don't gotta talk to be social." (Y/n) grinned and lightly punched his arm before heading to the garage door.

      "Where do you think you're going?" Jack asked.

      "To find inspiration. Having a bit of an art block." She grinned.

      "Right. Well, I'm going to hang out with some friends."

      "Since when have you had friends?"

      "Ha ha, (Y/n)." Jack rolled his eyes before leaving with her into the garage.

      (Y/n) hopped on her bike, saying a goodbye before pedaling off. She didn't get far before Jack raced past her down the street. Weaving her way through the streets, she knew exactly where she needed to go.