Chapter 22

Sorry for not uploading yesterday. Had a pile of work to do/catch up on, it was tough. So! I'm uploading today :)

Warnings: Starscream is being techno-organicist (bigotry), Megatron not giving a hell, some light gore for Breakdown (he's just missing a part we all know he's missing), violence

Also your clothes can stretch when you do cause its fiction, I can do what I want

To the Edge updates every Friday and Sunday. If I do not upload one of those days, check my conversations board, I'll most likely have the reason why and the day it'll be uploaded there.

Thank you so much, stay safe, and enjoy the chapter lovelies :)

~*~*~*

      To say the troops were surprised about (Y/n)'s DNA was an understatement. Megatron had addressed them, telling them about the new changes to (Y/n). Practically anyone who commented on it would get pummeled. That made (Y/n)'s heart throb with warmth.

      After the vaguely threatening speech Megatron performed, the two felt content with standing in front of the large window, making hushed conversation. (Y/n) talked about how weird it felt being Cybertronian-sized, and Megatron gave her hushed words of encouragement, gently guiding her along the seams of acceptance.

      (Y/n) seemed to slightly calm down about her current state, instead focusing on the attention Megatron was giving her. Neither one of them noticed Starscream come in, Soundwave in tow. It wasn't until Starscream cleared his vocal cords that the two noticed.

      Turning around, Megatron's face immediately turned sour, as did (Y/n)'s until she saw Soundwave.

      "Lord Megatron, I fear Breakdown has gone missing."

      "The Autobots?" Megatron asked, clearly annoyed.

      "According to surveillance provided by the astonishingly accurate  Soundwave, Breakdown was abducted by humans." Starscream motioned to Soundwave.

      (Y/n) turned to Megatron to see what he had in mind. Would she get to go on this mission, now that she was Cybertronian-sized?

      "Your point?" Megatron spat back.

      "My strongest recommendation; we assemble a rescue team to hunt the vermin responsible for this outrage." Starscream made dramatic hand gestures and expressions to show he really reaches for reactions.

      Megatron turned back around. "Breakdown is on his own."

      (Y/n) turned back to him, wide-eyed. How could he leave one of his own behind? Breakdown wasn't some useless grunt, he was the Medic's assistant and possibly the only wrecking ball the Decepticons have. Starscream made a sound of surprise.

      "Uh...master?"

      "If Breakdown allowed himself to be captured by those smaller than him, weaker  than him, he deserves whatever fate awaits him." Megatron growled out.

      If (Y/n) had found out she wasn't human, she'd be offended. (Y/n) turned to Starscream and Soundwave, an apologetic stare on her face.

      "But Breakdown is a key player in our-" Megatron glared back at him. "er, uh... your wisdom reigns supreme, Lord Megatron." Starscream placed a servo over his spark, before turning away.

      (Y/n) thought about helping him out, it would bring Breakdown home. But then again, Starscream would think she forgives him for the terrible things he did and said to her while Megatron was in stasis.