Chapter 21

Lmfao y'all wont even BELIEVE what's in this chapter.

Warnings: Reader is half-naked but its for looking at her scars (nothing dirty i promise sjhds), Knockout giving (Y/n) a shot

Also ignore the song if you want kshd'jks I've been listening to it all day...friggin' loved Gorillaz back in the day.

To the Edge updates every Friday and Sunday.

Thank you so much lovelies, stay safe, and enjoy the chapter :)

~*~*~*

      (Y/n) stood, back facing her mirror once more. Her shirt was off as was her bra, so she could see the full extent of her scars. One arm over her chest, the other one on her shoulder as she switched her head to look over each, Knockout's words lingering in her head.

      "You  are a new species. A mix between Cybertronian and human. A...techno-organic, if you will."

      (Y/n) traced her eyes over the scars, just as she had done many times at the Darby residence. Closing her eyes in pain, she remembered Jack's expression when she left with Soundwave. Exhaling through her nose, she opened her eyes back up, looking back at her scars in deep thought. Is that why she didn't die? Because she was some sort of hybrid?

      (Y/n) has witnessed how hard it was to kill a Cybertronian, and there had been many other counts of it in history. The long scars etched into her back would've definitely killed her, had she been 100% human. The thought saddened her, not because she would've died, but because everything she knew about herself was a lie.

      It had been a few weeks since Knockout gave her the news, so (Y/n)'s had some time to process it. It still felt very...new, but (Y/n) was slowly coming to terms with it. She still thought it was crazy, but each day she pinched herself and realized it wasn't a dream. (Y/n) sighed to herself, her (color) eyes continuously raking over the discolored, jagged lines running up and down her back.

      "(Y/n), are you in your berthroom?"  Megatron sounded through the comm.

      (Y/n) sighed once more before putting two fingers on the earpiece. "Yes, is everything alright?"

      "You've been there all morning from what I hear. Why don't I come get you? You need to report to your duties after all."

      (Y/n) stayed silent for a moment. "...yeah, yeah that sounds...great."

      "Do you feel ill? You sound it."

      "No, I'm alright, thank you though." (Y/n)'s lips twitched into a smile.

      "Well, I am well on my way. You should be outside the door waiting for me."

      Before she could respond, he ended the comm. Getting up, she put her bra and shirt back on, did her usual morning routine, and left her bedroom. Megatron and her had talked in the few weeks since Knockout's news broke out, and he'd been helpful in helping her come to terms with it.

      "My dear, when things happen, there is nothing you can do to change them. No matter how much you want them to."  is what he said. It was one if his rare soft moments she'd never heard of before, but it doesn't take a genius to know why he doesn't have them. (Y/n) realized she didn't have her sword strapped on to her, so she dashed back inside the room and got the sword, strapped it in, and left the room just in time to see Megatron approach the door.

      "Well hello, stranger." (Y/n) tried to sound as normal as possible.

      Megatron chuckled and picked her up, waiting until (Y/n) stopped squirming on his shoulder plating before moving. "Fancy meeting you here." Megatron finished, knowing the saying by now.