Epilogue

Here it is, the last official chapter. I do have one more planned, but it's just references of Rayne, her weapon, readers' scars, readers' weapons, and a tiny reference of a new character coming in ;)

Warnings: Violence, that's about it

Thank you to all of you lovelies for supporting this book. I'm going to miss writing To the Edge, but it's not like I'm done with this series! Oh no no no, I've been saying sequels will happen >:) But anyway, a lot of things happened in my personal life over the few months that I've been writing To the Edge, and I really hope to carry it's legacy over to Vulnerable. Vulnerable will update on the same days To the Edge did, and everybody say it with me-

Friday's and Sunday's.

Thank you all so very much lovelies, I could not have done this without you, and I hope to see you in my references chapter and in the sequel.

~*~*~*

Last time on To the Edge

      They all walked through the groundbridge, eager to finally get this whole Unicron thing over with, so that they could all part ways and go back to the way things were - war, or no war. Going out on the other side, the walls were black, and there were several webs of walkways each of them could walk on - like literal heart strings.

      "So how long before he knows we're here?" Rayne asked.

      "Make no mistake," (Y/n) answered. "he already knows."

Now

      Everyone followed Megatron, Rayne and (Y/n) taking the rear. The group had been scattered a little bit, a small tactic they each picked up. Except for Rayne, she just followed what the other Autobots did. Rayne felt like she and (Y/n) were both far enough away from Megatron to start grilling her. Rayne had heard Megatron say he was going to rule the world - was (Y/n) really okay with that?

      "So, now that we're in this truce," Rayne sighed out and looked around, then turned back to (Y/n). "care to talk like regular people?"

      (Y/n) looked around cautiously. "In case you haven't noticed, we aren't regular people."

      Rayne sighed. "You know what I mean." When (Y/n) didn't respond, she went on. "I heard Megatron say something pretty damning. Are you really advocating for that?"

      "I have no idea what you're talking about, Rayne." (Y/n) responded boredly, looking anywhere but Rayne.

      "About him taking over the world." Rayne lowered her voice, paranoid Megatron would go back on his word and shoot her down. "Is that really what your end goal is? I mean, I knew you hated your parents, but you don't have to take over the world to exact revenge."

      (Y/n) stopped, making Rayne stop. The two locked eyes, and before (Y/n) could open her mouth to say something, Megatron in the front began clutching his helm and fell to one knee. (Y/n) pushed forward (Rayne groaning in frustration) and was at his side in an instant.

      "Megatron?"

      The big gray mech grit his dentae together, like a migraine ripped through him. (Y/n) hesitated before placing her hands on his shoulder plating, leaning over him and inspecting him. Suddenly, he jerked and his optics shot open.

      "Unicron grows ever stronger..." Megatron stood, placing a servo on (Y/n) for a moment. He said nothing more and went back to the start of the patrol, this time (Y/n) following him with concern.

To the Edge (TFP Megatron x F!Reader) ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें