Chapter 31

Reader: Lol are you the bot that got information fucking astral projected into his brain?

Bulkhead: >:( *punch*

It's 4 am

Warnings: Ratchet gets destroyed, Bulkhead's backstruts gets destroyed, reader's cheek gets destroyed

To the Edge updates every Friday and Sunday. Unless I'm about to finish the book, then i'll probably post a bunch whenever I want cause it's EXCITING. EPISODE TWENTY-TWO, PEOPLE. WE'RE ALMOST THERE. Reminder that I will be posting sequels, we have two more seasons and a movie to go through aaaaaaa :D

Thank you so much, stay safe, and enjoy the chapter lovelies :)

~*~*~*

      (Y/n) shifted in the berth. Sitting up, she sucked in a breath at the pain in her neck. That's the last time I'll sleep on the gym floor,  she thought.

      Feeling the space next to her, (Y/n) was disappointed to feel the space next to her was empty. Getting up, (Y/n) did her usual routine. She wondered where Starscream was, Megatron had told her that he never returned. Sighing to herself, (Y/n) guessed things were finally turning away from her old life now. While it was kind of sad, she was also happy. The norm could get very boring.

      Suddenly in high spirits, (Y/n)'s mind began to wander. Maybe she could finally move on from her parents and Rayne, and focus on ending this war, then who knows what could happen after? (Y/n) wanted something to happen between herself and Megatron, that much she knew anyway.

      Stepping out of the berthroom, (Y/n) felt like a new person. Strutting down the hallways, (Y/n) paid no mind to the muttering Vehicons as she made her way to the main control room. Walking in, (Y/n) was delighted to see Megatron was there. "Good morning."

      Megatron turned at the sound of her. "Good morning indeed. While we didn't manage to catch the data inside the cylinder, we did however manage to grab a large, untapped mine - stock full  of energon."

      (Y/n) stepped closer to Megatron. "Well that's awesome, honey."

      Megatron hummed and pressed his servo to her hand, not wanting to tarnish his reputation by fully grabbing her hand. He still was the leader of the Decepticons, after all. Megatron nodded, pleased with the progress the war was having for the Decepticons. Knockout entered the main control room, Soundwave behind him. Megatron and (Y/n) turned to look at them, Megatron speaking first.

      "There you two are. I assume you're ready to go, Knockout?"

      "I am, my liege. (Y/n), you know the drill." Knockout waved the syringe in the air.

      She nodded and lifted her sleeve up, allowing Knockout to stick her. Megatron spoke again. "Would you like to come with?"

      "Yeah, I'd love to see a full mine as a techno-organic. Last time I was in a full mine...I think was the first day we met." (Y/n) tugged her sleeve back down once Knockout was done.

      Megatron thought for a moment. Had it really been that long since (Y/n)'s been in a full mine? "I guess it was. Soundwave, fire up the groundbridge, please."

      Soundwave nodded and opened it, allowing the two mechs and techno-organic to step through. On the other side, it looked to be surrounded by dusty soil and hard rocks. The usual mine. Vehicons walked in and out of it, carrying energon to a certain spot. The three of them walked inside, and Knockout pulled out an energon scanner.

      "Breakdown has already been around the mine three times and has found no new signals, or so he says." Knockout muttered, making (Y/n) and Megatron share a glance.